Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Forum Spam Filter Now in Place

Hello everyone!

We now have a spam filter monitoring the forum. This filter prevents all of you from seeing all of the spam. It might on occasion miss one or two. Please do not reply to any spam advertisement threads.

Sometimes, this filter thinks your regular post is spam, and it will moderate it. You will see "This post is awaiting approval" in place of your post, or your post will seem to disappear. Please do not post the same content a second time. It will not go through, and your future posts will continue to be flagged by the filter. A moderator will approve your post or thread when one is available.

Thank you all for your help and patience while we obtained this filter.

- The Moderation Team
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

But now how will I know where to get my totally safe and completely not a scam male enhancement drugs?
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormaggedon View Post
      But now how will I know where to get my totally safe and completely not a scam male enhancement drugs?
      The bull is dead!

-The Medicine Man
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Stormaggedon View Post

roflmao! Hilarious!

Comment

Working...
        X