Magical Inn random or scripted ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magical Inn random or scripted ?

I tried on 2 different days and the NPC seems giving the same rewards when you give them a gift :

From top to bottom ; they give :

-Moon Rock ( Demit )
    -Sepulcrum ( Berdim )
    -Moon Dust ( Fina )
    -Mahra ( Cindy )
    -Mount Training whip ( Brad )

Can someone confirm that, or will the reward be random later ?

Originally posted by zhuldjinn0013 View Post
    I tried on 2 different days and the NPC seems giving the same rewards when you give them a gift :

From top to bottom ; they give :

-Moon Rock ( Demit )
    -Sepulcrum ( Berdim )
    -Moon Dust ( Fina )
    -Mahra ( Cindy )
    -Mount Training whip ( Brad )

Can someone confirm that, or will the reward be random later ?

I have seen the same behavior, even during prepatch. I suppose it could randomize, but that isn't something we'd know for sure, it's not in any of the release documents.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Try a few more days (around 10) to be sure. Then we can make an inference on such.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
        Try a few more days (around 10) to be sure. Then we can make an inference on such.
        think u get more when u hit higher lvls of friendlyness patch notes doesnt say much about magic inn

Comment

If any player find something different from the 1st post we can be sure about the answer.
          So, does anyone found an other reward from any NPC in Magical Inn than the one in the first post ?
          Last edited by zhuldjinn0013; 03-19-2017, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
            think u get more when u hit higher lvls of friendlyness patch notes doesnt say much about magic inn
            They always never gave it full detail, yet discourages other places from posting such, saying they might change it when it hits this side of the moon. So, I will just take that info and put in the nerfs as appropriate and that would be the composite detail; at least I won't disappoint myself if those numbers do return to be true; then again, I would be mind blown if those numbers exceed the ones I had in mind, LOL.

Comment

got 1 npc to lv2 not a vast amount extra it gives but got a green card lol maybe wen its lv3 or maxed at lv4 we prob see a diffrence just wondering will these unlock the middle card

Comment

Well that's good to know. As I read somewhere, it said it gives a card at a level up milestone (level 1, white; level 2, green; level 3, blue; level 4, purple). However, it did not say anything beyond about opening the center block or if the card is going to be orange. I guess we will have to wait and see once we hit level 4 if it will say "max" when we talk to them a lot of times or will it just level up and give that card.

Comment

Reward for lvl 3 NPC and a green or a blue gift :

-Moon Rock ( Demit ) + Sun Core
                  -Sepulcrum ( Berdim ) + Adv Sepulcrum
                  -Moon Dust ( Fina ) + Blast of Sun
                  -Mahra ( Cindy ) + Adv Mahra
                  -Mount Training whip ( Brad ) + Hennea

Comment

well for Brad Max lvl 5 it give Adv.Henna

Other Cindy, Fina, Berdim & Demit still have same thing nothing change. Just Brad once reach lv5 it give out Adv.Henna (ofc still give whips but most important its Adv.Henna) & from lv3-4 give Reg.Henna.

If anybody still need Adv.Henna try max Brad Friendship to lv5
                    Last edited by ANIME1988; 04-22-2017, 10:08 PM.
                    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                    Character: Mage
                    Class: Knighthood
                    level: 80
                    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post
                      well for Brad Max lvl 5 it give Adv.Henna

Other Cindy, Fina, Berdim & Demit still have same thing nothing change. Just Brad once reach lv5 it give out Adv.Henna (ofc still give whips but most important its Adv.Henna) & from lv3-4 give Reg.Henna.

If anybody still need Adv.Henna try max Brad Friendship to lv5
                      i call B S on this. when your reach max exp on lvl 4 it's just said MAX, not advanced into lvl 5.
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I am just going to sum it up with all that we have seen.

First go with what each gives for gifts
                        -( Dermit ) Moon Rock+ Sun Core
                        -( Berdim ) Sepulcrum + Adv Sepulcrum
                        -( Fina ) Moon Dust+ Blast of Sun
                        -Cindy ) Mahra + Adv Mahra
                        -( Brad ) Mount Training whip + Henna

You must give a rare level or above to get the second part of the gifts. Reward amounts depend on the level you give.

At this point there are only 4 levels to each NPC. There is no center card given out yet either.

Comment

Working...
                        X