Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Helps to Enhance the Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helps to Enhance the Server

Here is my suggestion:

1st
    Well i haven't played this before and i try to play the CS I so i observe that some features in CS II isn't there and yes I expect that but the maps and the quests are all
    the same Only the Graphics,Some Items and features changed i suggest instead of making new more games like CS III ,CS IV or something Please just stick to one and
    just update the game.

2nd:
    There are only 6 Classes, i suggest to make a little bit more classes for VIP's and also for NON VIP's and That new classes will be added will be only gain by a Quest Reward
    some are Rares (for events only) and some are in Starglade or in some Maps, that would be more great.
    It will be Advantage to those who get VIP and those who really work hard to become stronger player, because if all players have the same class think about it when they're all the same level
    only there stats and equipments will be different, but when there are lots of classes it will be more great , new skills , new skill animations and more adventure especially when the class
    that they were farming was hard to farm but a strong class only some players will can get it.

Peace and No Hates i love this game <3
Working...
X