Road to Glory freezes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road to Glory freezes

anyone else having a problem closing the 1st reward chest in Road to Glory..........i have to restart the game after 1st battle

Click image for larger version

Name:	roadtoglory.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	617.2 KB
ID:	1790509

also i cant use the adv. craft button in wedding ring and reset button in henna lab and game settings reset to default. will get screenshot of wedding ring if needed
    Last edited by logan62; 03-18-2017, 10:55 AM.
    Server: S169 Mossrune Hall
    Name: Silvasina
    Class: Mage
    Guild: <LEGION>

I don't know about the other stuff, but I do know of the settings reset (default) bit as sometimes I get that when utilizing my modules (like 30% of the time). I would try to clear out the cache/cookies and hit it again (you may have to set your settings after such). Also, if they did the fix/update, you will get the defaults as well; but that is only if you haven't logged in a while as they were doing it.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Hi Meikura

I have done all that, even installed firefox esr which is spossed to be the version with extended services for flash silverlight etc....................

still having the same problem and its bin going on for a few days now. Have created a ticket so hopefully r2 will help resolve the issue. I dont really believe they will make the effort tbh

Comment

Hmm, I will have to try with my Firefox to see (been a while since I used it as I am more inclined in using Google Chrome as it has the profile creation where I create different profiles and can go places without cross-log errors). It's my backup in the event my module systems (Custom VS App that uses Internet Explorer for its web browser object) fail.

I am with you as we both say "hopefully" when R2 gets around to investigating the problem at hand. I am just trying to make sure your end is rock solid before they can try and say it was your side (which 9 times out of 10 is theirs).
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Problem solved and all is back to normal ingame.

After several attempts of uninstalling / reinstalling firefox and flashplayer to no avail and starting to become less that impressed with it all i found the solution to the problem online. It involved uninstalling the player then seeking out several folders then reinstalling.

So if anyone else is having issues with the game functions as i was here is the solution : https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player...r-windows.html

Comment

Working...
          X