Guns and Sylphs: Size and Scale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guns and Sylphs: Size and Scale

The game managed to kept me "glued" when they rolled out the next gen in hardware. While I can do without the armor/helmet (Lara Croft didn't wear goggles nor would she be caught dead in that getup), the cannon featured (archers) is something I can add to my "militant" collection on the road of being a "badass".

However, there's a problem. Seems to me that most guns featured nowadays are way too big in scale in proportion to the character size. The only gun I can say it's at the right scale is the Gatling Cannon (Cowboy Weapon) and possibly the Super Soaker (Summer Days). I try not to think of it, but I do love my guns, hence why I play most games that features all gun types (Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid, etc.) in my rest and relaxation time.

Guns are not the only problem I see. Since 6.5 rolled out, I've noticed the size of the sylph, in their awakened state, is much bigger (nearly filling up the screen) that I was thinking "it has gone into Clifford mode". I don't know if it was intentional or just a freak of nature (experiment had gone horribly wrong), but it can be an eyesore sometimes. I liked it when it was to scale.

So, what I am asking is the possibility to visit such and let me know if this was intentional or just a freak experiment that went wrong. If it can be fixed, then so be it, but I won't hold my breath.
    Last edited by Meikura001; 03-18-2017, 01:27 PM. Reason: It's 6.5, not 6.3
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

i remember someone said that the sylph size was ramped up so Venus wouldn't look like a loli.
    they also replaced the kids with eudamons for supposedly the same reason, which to remove the virtual child violence elements. that doesnt stop people to still call them kids, tho.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      i remember someone said that the sylph size was ramped up so Venus wouldn't look like a loli.
      they also replaced the kids with eudamons for supposedly the same reason, which to remove the virtual child violence elements. that doesnt stop people to still call them kids, tho.
      Meh, i think that is funny.

"If you have enough kids, sell em". :P

Comment

"If you have enough kids, sell em". :P
        I remembered someone took offense to such that they wrote a long piece on how it is wrong to sell and tried to compare real life to the game. A handful of us told that person that it was just a game and should not have any effect on what real life holds.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Hahaha, you are so right. In this game i get to kill as much people as i can. In real life that would be a diffrent story so life is life and game is game. :P

Comment

Working...
          X