Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your medal expired.

Comment

thank now i can dres my second issue why my batte rating shows 17450 less on guild ranking and i havent changed like the sylph or anythign it is alwyas that less
      17 450 on all rankings
      il pos screen shot soon

Comment

Your BR for rankings is snapshot after your tech blessing expires at midnight. When you log on and do things like tech blessing to increase your BR, that is not reflected in the rankings.

Comment

il post screenshot later i know what u mean buty its nto that it is weird il p;ost later look it happen with guild too im lower

Comment

Originally posted by amatsukiroru View Post
            Quests - Says I have a completed quest that I've already turned in. Clicking it to "complete" it doesn't give anything or get rid of it.

Server: [S646]Eternal Sea - US East

Character: Xair

This is a bug that seems to have creeped in a couple patches ago, where if you clear it then do the same requirements again, it will just show up green again. We've reported it a few times, annoying but pretty harmless as bugs go.
            "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
            Browser Game Support

Comment

Actually, I've been in situations where the event has ended (via forum announcement and dates) and the remnant (quest) is still there just because it was "late" in going bye-bye. Wait until reset tonight and it will be gone.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

An Audience with the King II Case No. 529040

Comment

VIP - Case no. 528514

Comment

Good day my flying rabbit card desapear. Please give-me again.
                    Last edited by lordslion; 05-10-2016, 03:50 PM.

Comment

my battle rating dropped 200k since 5/17/2016

Comment

Just to let you folks know, clothing titles still nerfed, traded chests for Royal Guard clothing Engulfed clothing, all 3 pieces, no title, refreshed, after cleaning cache, cookies, etc. Traded more chests for clothing, still no title. Other bugs that are annoying, my Hecate in sylph arena just bounces up and down for 2-3 rounds, doing nothing. I also had started 2 other accounts on other servers years ago (which were a mistake and never developed), never joined a guild and they have yet to be deleted. I am finding that Wartunes is not being maintained through all the various "Maintanences" and all you folks do is create more lag and screw things up. I've tried putting tickets in and the majority of the time I get "system error" and your pathetic joke of Elves tell me to clean cookies. Soon to be finding something better to do than play this sinking ship of a game.
                        Last edited by Constapation; 06-13-2016, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Constapation View Post
                          Just to let you folks know, clothing titles still nerfed.....
                          Could be. I didn't get the title as well even after refreshing. In fact I'm yet to see any player on the server with the Royal Guard title.
                          But even it is made less effective, it'll be never acknowledged by them, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Constapation View Post
                            Just to let you folks know, clothing titles still nerfed, traded chests for Royal Guard clothing Engulfed clothing, all 3 pieces, no title, refreshed, after cleaning cache, cookies, etc. Traded more chests for clothing, still no title. .
                            the set has 4 pieces. so nope, no title without the wings...
                            Kabam -57 Archer
                            Kabam -67 Knight
                            Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Then you'd think they'd have the courtesy of letting peeps know as they do with other clothing titles.

Comment

Name: Lazarento
                                Server: 658
                                Problem:
                                the blood hell gains , the spire and tower of kings
                                are not active and this did yesterday and today
                                also as if already done like a help please , thanks.

classification: functionality

Comment

Working...
                                X