+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not Received Consumption Rewards

Not Received Consumption Rewards

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 00.21.03.png
Views: 100
Size:  112.3 KB

NOT RECEIVED REWARDS FROM CONSUMPTION EVENT ABOVE FOR LAST DAY. I SENT A TICKET BUT NO ONE EVER RESPONSES TO US ON LUNARIA. I SPENT 40K THIS WEEK PLEASE SORT THIS OUT.

PLEASE SEND THE GAMES MASTER RESPONSIBLE TO INVESTIGATE PLEASE
    Last edited by opticalfox; 03-19-2017 at 08:25 PM.

I didn't get mines neither I spend 10k but dang that's a lot dude I hope they give it to us

Quote Originally Posted by opticalfox View Post
    Attachment 173084

NOT RECEIVED REWARDS FROM CONSUMPTION EVENT ABOVE FOR LAST DAY. I SENT A TICKET BUT NO ONE EVER RESPONSES TO US ON LUNARIA. I SPENT 40K THIS WEEK PLEASE SORT THIS OUT.

PLEASE SEND THE GAMES MASTER RESPONSIBLE TO INVESTIGATE PLEASE
    Can i have your in game name and server pls so that i can look up your ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by Kickass3 View Post
    I didn't get mines neither I spend 10k but dang that's a lot dude I hope they give it to us
    Did you file a ticket? If so can i have your in game name and server pls aswell? You do need to file a ticket with Screenshots if you havent done that yet.

How can you screenshot something that never happened, how am i suppose to know the event was not going to give rewards after it expired.
    R2 needs a better system then this, I sent a Ticket Yes. IGN : NightGaze, Server S135. But i don't hold out much hope.
    LUNARIA STORY
    SERVER S135
    NIGHTGAZE - 250K - GUILD INVICTUS

youre right... my alpaca pet egg even didnt appeared -_-... how can i screenshot it when it even doesnt appear in my bag after i leave the instance......

+ Reply to Thread