• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant open my char!!!

IGN liviaraluca
    Platform R2Games
    Server S8-Captive Amora

I entered the game 4 hours ago played for about an hour, I made some dungeons in Divine Realm and some dailys, then I wanted to do Loop with Skip when I pressed Skip the loops dissapeared so I refreshed the game hoping they would re-appear. and since then, last 3 hours I could`nt login at all.
    I cleared my cache, cookies, flushed DNS tried 3 different browsers : Chrome Mozilla and Opera and I still can`t login on my server. If I try different server it works.
    What else can I try ? I even tried a proxy and it doesn`t work.Click image for larger version

Name:	Can`tLogin.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	185.7 KB
ID:	1790506Click image for larger version

Name:	flushdns.jpg
Size:	153.7 KB
ID:	1790507

IGN liviaraluca
    Platform R2Games
    Server S8-Captive Amora

IGN liviaraluca
    Platform R2Games
    Server S8-Captive Amora

IGN liviaraluca
    Platform R2Games
    Server S8-Captive Amora

If I can`t login till monday the 20th how will I be able to do the Divine Realm Hot event ? How will I get back all the shells for Angel`s party from hot events and the starfish L from Angel`s Party II ? This will be a huge step-back for me since I was planning to get Maia from the event, now I have no chance of getting it if I can`t login 2 days.Not to mention I lost any chance of getting the evolve for Warhorse.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-19-2017, 11:31 AM. Reason: merged posts

Have you sent a ticket already? They may need permission to access your account to see what's going on
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Yes, I made a ticket already , they said I need to have patience, I still can`t login, it`s allmost 24hours, I lost the reset , probably this won`t be fixed today so I will loose the canche of making that Divine Realm Hot event.

liviaraluca
      S8-Captive Amora

liviaraluca
      S8-Captive Amora
      R2games
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-19-2017, 11:30 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Hi, the spam filter thinks you are spam, since you are posting the same thing multiple times in a row, and has begun to hide your posts. Further screenshots are clearly not needed, especially since you've been told this issue has to wait for the devs to be in on Monday. Monday is in less than 12 hours, so hopefully they fix the issue for all affected users quickly, when they get in.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I was not told not in mail nor here that I have to wait till monday for this to be fixed, just to be patient , that`s why I am posting these ss.
          If this isn`t fixed till reset I can`t make that Divine Realm Event wich requeres 2 lvls in DR on 19th of March - will you fix this as well on Monday wich is the 20th ?
          Not to mention all the starfish L and rare shells I lost for Angel`s party not beeing able to login for more that 30 hours

liviaraluca
          S8-Captive Amora
          R2games

Comment

You were told by a moderator in your gta thread that they have several people affected by this, and that the issue has to wait until Monday, because that's when the devs are in the office.

If you missed out on rewards, you would need to send a request for compensation in a ticket. Do be as specific as possible, with full items names.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I have the same problem on the server And I already sent the ticket I hope to solve

[S111] Kingdom of Gigants
              Pj: NiNa

Comment

Cant open my char!!!

all the same after start skip loops cant open game!!! and if till quiz i cant open - i will lost rewards for 700 devo!!! and its not my fault!! i can open other char on other server even on my server too... but cant open my char!!!
                and also im a Comander from my server on Divine War... and now i cant select faction... all players from my server can miss this Divine War becouse this problem! Fix it hurry plese!!!
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Clip2net_170320095259.png
Size:	458.3 KB
ID:	1729370

s220/ua71
                IGN Morana

Comment

Same for me....started about 2 hours ago and it's stuck in loading
                  S295 Whispering Woods
                  IGN Whisper
                  Platform R2

Click image for larger version

Name:	login1.jpg
Size:	317.2 KB
ID:	1729371

Comment

problema solucionado muchas gracias

atte: NiNa
                    [S111] Kingdom of Gigants

Comment

Problem with entering game was solved, now I am waiting for a solution on Divine Realm Hot Events Quest wich requieres making 2 lvls on the 19th , day I couldn`t login ingame.

Thank you
                      liviaraluca
                      S8-Captive Amora

Comment

Not resolved for me...I could get in this afternoon but after a refresh I'm locked out again

S295 Whispering Woods
                        IGN Whisper
                        R2 platform

Comment

Working...
                        X