+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: csc and im missing

prepare ur self cuz its gonna be boring for 2 weeks hahahaha if no csc then there is no im :P

Devs are working on a fix...and a compensation, as Ydradial (sp?) mentioned, most collect all the rewards, so that would be 6 support passes for many.

6 support passes would be 2400 return gold, actual, not to mention potential participant rewards for participating in IM.

RagnaRick, s 134 Goblin's Gully cluster

Squire of Statements Hotscrock has a few fans. Hotscrock has a few fans. Hotscrock's Avatar
    Sorry if it sounded like i was saying it was player's fault... At least in my guild usually we collect the passes every round, open one and bet the other.
    I really recommend doing that. Waiting to claim rewards dont give any interest rate and theres always the risk to lose it. Same applies for CSC (when they fix it), better sign as soon as possible, or you can be out like already happened once to some teams.
    In the end, everyone knows we will get 1 pass if we were lucky cause no one had screenshots to prove and apparently IM records were erased -_-

Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
    Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
    Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Name:  Screenshot from 2017-03-19 22-29.png
Views: 61
Size:  436.1 KB
    screenshot from sunday 3/19. collected first one, but not saturday's win.
    jetshock s6 emerald isle

Herald of Harkenings Fetshua is just another poster. For now.... Fetshua's Avatar
    Same problem here in server 37 too.
    Game Account: Fetshua
    Starting Server: s37 Kravenville
    Merged Server: s14

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3