+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: csc and im missing

Name:  Screenshot_24.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  95.2 KB

Same thing on Servers S170, S159, and S48
    I have characters on all 3 (2 on each of S170 and S48 and 1 on S159). Can't collect on IM rewards and csc glitched. thats 2 passes per character for 5 characters that I can't collect on. Please fix this so we can collect on rewards and get signed up for csc.

SS4SonGoku
    S170 Nightfall Steppes US East

Priest of Pontifications Hotscrock has a few fans. Hotscrock has a few fans. Hotscrock's Avatar

Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
    Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
    Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Priest of Pontifications Hotscrock has a few fans. Hotscrock has a few fans. Hotscrock's Avatar
    Its affecting all US East servers since we all share the same CSC. Once CSC is broken the IM dont starts cause its based on it.
    Bye supporter passes. I hope people like my ate can be compensated for that, she bought a Suporter Pass to bet in Jewelz and it POOFS

Quote Originally Posted by Yradairial View Post
    Server 157 and S172 also. That's 3 support passes spent, that cannot be collected on.
    Actually 2 supporter passes were lost for most of the players, the quarterfinals and semifinals rewards could be claimed before monday

Having same problem on s46 as well and I had 4 supporter passes for IM bets including my last pass I had that I was unable to claim and hopefully will have a chance to claim when fixed or atleast will be compensated for.

Herald of Harkenings Yradairial is just another poster. For now....
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotscrock View Post
    Actually 2 supporter passes were lost for most of the players, the quarterfinals and semifinals rewards could be claimed before monday
    Could have, would have should have.... Alas, if we could have only known when the system will break!
    I, like many others, wait to collect all of the rewards Monday mornings.

(problemas en server 174)Problems on server 174
    Good morning the server 174 does not function the registration to cross server chalanger,
    I do not let claim the things of invensible and it does not appear in the page
    From already thank you very much

buenos dias el server 174 no funsiona la inscripcion a cross server chalanger , no dejo reclamar las cosas de invensible y no figura en la pagina
    espero su respuesta desde ya muchas gracias Mane77

Herald of Harkenings R286662357 is just another poster. For now.... R286662357's Avatar
    IM has vanished taking my passes with it. I am Mystra on S159 Crystal Desert. I was just about to collect them and realized the icon is missing. Is r2 going to compensate us for this loss?

Minstrel of Messages R2134428153 is just another poster. For now.... R2134428153's Avatar
    Also doesn't work on S171 - Hartswood.
    Sometimes, you just got to believe that magic is real...
    Fantasy - S171 Hartswood Dragon Pals

Issue is reported, devs are working on a fix.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast