please response on my ticket :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please response on my ticket :(

GM delete please lock me acc the condition I was one unified trustee I then his mine acc would please remove me the lock acc because crusher her kind she not that it was one I knew I warmly so I had trustee I then his acc I beg I am with you long I have to acc ie so much sometimes hard for me to be louder acc to many hack in this game will be the students playing with crystal saga so please give the one penalty for not she be online in the first years pls remove the lock icerock clazzmage and I thank you for reading it I could accomplish what I said thank you my love in GM everyone

just wanna help
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Justin Adriano; 03-09-2017, 01:36 AM.

Comment

You need to send in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support for assistance. You may be asked to provide proof of ownership of the account before you will receive assistance, so be on the lookout for a reply to your ticket in your email.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

my issues is i forgot my character lock.. i can log in my account but i forgot my character lock please check my file ticket thank you

goodeve GM... just reminding u my ticket it almost 3 days for now

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	153.2 KB
ID:	1729374Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	238.0 KB
ID:	1729375

please fix this character lock issue.. if u need info on that account il give u to prove u that that is my account.... please send back me on email..

[E-mail removed for privacy purposes]
        Last edited by Reverie; 03-20-2017, 09:00 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

I have forwarded your ticket.

[Update]
          Support has responded to your ticket. Please reply with the requested information.
          Last edited by Reverie; 03-20-2017, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Still no response on my case!

please replay on my email again.. here is my case # Case #: 617578. i been waiting for a long week but it cant play coz i have character issues...

Comment

I have forwarded your ticket for another update.
              Last edited by Reverie; 03-22-2017, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X