+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: it is not loading

it is not loading

for me it is not loading at all it just says 72% everytime i get on it

Knight of Knowledge Meikura001 is making posts people like. Meikura001 is making posts people like. Meikura001 is making posts people like.
    Out of curiosity, can you tell me the following:
    • Server that you are trying to access
    • Browser used to access the game
    • Or, if using mini/R2 Client
    I will try to see if I can dive a fresh unit (if not already there) to see if I can get it to load, and then I can try to see if I can help.
    Meikura's Tech Train - Warping Through the High Rails at 300-MPH
    R2 Games Deployed Units [Max Unit Dive: 5]
    Male Gunners: Tony Kaijuӡ / Jose Kaijuӡ / Pete Kaijuӡ / Saul Kaijuӡ / Aeos Kaijuӡ
    Female Gunners: Gemma Kaijuӡ / April Kaijuӡ / Mirna Kaijuӡ / Roxie Kaijuӡ / Keely Kaijuӡ
    Kabam! Deployed Unit [Observation and Test]
    Observational Series: Indalecio

Hello, wanted to play the game again after a long break, but the loading bar gets stuck on 49%. The same happens whether I use Chrome or Firefox. Please help!

P.s. this only happens when i log in one account. i have another account and it works just fine. WEIRD!

Moderator Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulanov View Post
    Hello, wanted to play the game again after a long break, but the loading bar gets stuck on 49%. The same happens whether I use Chrome or Firefox. Please help!

P.s. this only happens when i log in one account. i have another account and it works just fine. WEIRD!
    With the account loading to 49%, can it log into other servers?
    If yes, you will need to file a ticket. If no, what else have you tried (clearing cache, different computer, etc)?
    Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
    Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Knight of Knowledge Meikura001 is making posts people like. Meikura001 is making posts people like. Meikura001 is making posts people like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulanov View Post

Are these two accounts on the same server or different ones? Which server are you trying to access?

When replying just state Account A and Account B. No need to give account details. I will assume A is the one with the 49 problem and B as the one that can get on fine.

Example:
    Acct A trying to get into server 632
    Acct B logs fine into 632
    Meikura's Tech Train - Warping Through the High Rails at 300-MPH
    R2 Games Deployed Units [Max Unit Dive: 5]
    Male Gunners: Tony Kaijuӡ / Jose Kaijuӡ / Pete Kaijuӡ / Saul Kaijuӡ / Aeos Kaijuӡ
    Female Gunners: Gemma Kaijuӡ / April Kaijuӡ / Mirna Kaijuӡ / Roxie Kaijuӡ / Keely Kaijuӡ
    Kabam! Deployed Unit [Observation and Test]
    Observational Series: Indalecio

Quote Originally Posted by Whakapono View Post
    With the account loading to 49%, can it log into other servers?
    If yes, you will need to file a ticket. If no, what else have you tried (clearing cache, different computer, etc)?
    Yes, it can log into other servers, and yes I already filed a ticket some time ago. The "support team" didn't support me much, they only advised me to clear the cache and use the R2-Check File, which I did but was only a big waste of time, since it didn't solve the issue. Then they ignored my report and the following requests for help...

Quote Originally Posted by Meikura001 View Post
    Are these two accounts on the same server or different ones? Which server are you trying to access?

When replying just state Account A and Account B. No need to give account details. I will assume A is the one with the 49 problem and B as the one that can get on fine.

Example:
    Acct A trying to get into server 632
    Acct B logs fine into 632
    Both accounts on armorgames server S2 Europe.

Moderator Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane.
    Blog Entries
    Please reply back to the ticket saying it didn't help. I'll nudge someone on this end for you. What is your ticket number please?
    Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply

Quote Originally Posted by Whakapono View Post
    Please reply back to the ticket saying it didn't help. I'll nudge someone on this end for you. What is your ticket number please?
    Thanks for your efforts. I honestly have no idea about the ticket number, I filed it back in november... the only reference I have is the emails that I got back from the support team, in which I read "Case #: 587573"

Blog Entries
    Can you please try again and see if you're able to get in now?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast