No announcement yet.

it is not loading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chrome and firefox latley ave been running like a bag of wind maybe try a diffrent browser

when firefox and chrome kept giving me probs i swapped to lunascape and since then no probs and not much lag either

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
      Please reply back to the ticket saying it didn't help. I'll nudge someone on this end for you. What is your ticket number please?
      Hello again, wanted to update my post as I just tried logging from a different connection and it DID WORK! Now I'm baffled, because I can't really see why one account should work from my own connection, but another account shouldn't. Also I'm having this problem only with Wartune. I can play every other game on armorgames.com from that account. Any idea?

Comment

Can I just confirm that you are still getting stuck at 49% from your home computer, even after logging in at a different location? Also that it is still the case that you are able to log into other servers fine (on that same computer)?
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

Can I just confirm that you are still getting stuck at 49% from your home computer, even after logging in at a different location? Also that it is still the case that you are able to log into other servers fine (on that same computer)?
          Yes, and yes

Comment

I've sort help, and was given the following suggestion:
            "Perhaps try a DNS flush, followed by a router reboot"

If after that, the problem is persistant, I'd recommend going through the following article including downloading and running the tool:
            http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=76

You will need to open a new ticket as your last one would have been automatically closed. Please copy the result of the test, and paste it into the ticket. It would also be helpful to link this forum post for reference to what you have tried already. I do hope you are able to get in soon.

If you have not received an answer to your ticket by the weekend, please don't hesitate to reply here letting us know, so we can give the elves a nudge.

Good luck
            Retired Moderator.

Comment

I've sort help, and was given the following suggestion:
              "Perhaps try a DNS flush, followed by a router reboot"

If after that, the problem is persistant, I'd recommend going through the following article including downloading and running the tool:
              http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=76

You will need to open a new ticket as your last one would have been automatically closed. Please copy the result of the test, and paste it into the ticket. It would also be helpful to link this forum post for reference to what you have tried already. I do hope you are able to get in soon.

If you have not received an answer to your ticket by the weekend, please don't hesitate to reply here letting us know, so we can give the elves a nudge.

Good luck
              Ok, so here I am again. After trying the solutions you suggested (none worked), out of frustration I contacted my ISP about the issue and they said that I might need a public IP. The procedure took until last night and in the meantime I had no connection at all. Now I'm back online but the problem persists. I did file a ticket after the first two posts on here, I believe, but I only heard from the elves once, when they offered me the standard solutions, which I had already tried in the past and had never worked. Not sure what's left for me to do to be honest. Most likely I will just give up. Thank you

Comment

Working...
              X