[Merged Thread]sylph upgrade (balens) event bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Reported] [Merged Thread]sylph upgrade (balens) event bug

its a easy bug to do just use mahra and you get to collect from the mahra balen event
    Cyanide
    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
    Guild: Sicario

Bug in hot events with mahra

There is a bug in hot events...when using 3000 normal mahra you can collect sylph upgrade(balens) reward...I noticed it to late so allready collected the rewards.

Comment

what a snitch
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

At this time I can honestly say that this has been reported and is being looked into. We have no update as of yet but as soon as we know something we will do our best to share it and thank you for taking the time to let us know!
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

We thank you for taking the time to report this. As I did tell another player, on this thread here... we have reported this and know it is being looked into at this time. Beyond that we have no further information at this time. Thank you for letting us know.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Oh great...another emergency rollback MT !!

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              what a snitch
              Normally I would agree, but better they know before even more servers get the events and have rewards taken back.

Comment

how many players recieved this before r2 fixed it lol

cuz kabam didnt get this bug

Comment

wondering if this 1 that reported it didnt used himself before calling it in

Comment

Working...
                  X