+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Merged Thread]sylph upgrade (balens) event bug

[Merged Thread]sylph upgrade (balens) event bug

its a easy bug to do just use mahra and you get to collect from the mahra balen event
    [

Bug in hot events with mahra

There is a bug in hot events...when using 3000 normal mahra you can collect sylph upgrade(balens) reward...I noticed it to late so allready collected the rewards.

Knight of Knowledge Arlad is a name known to all Arlad is a name known to all Arlad is a name known to all Arlad is a name known to all Arlad is a name known to all Arlad is a name known to all Arlad's Avatar
    what a snitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whiners a single day can produce.

At this time I can honestly say that this has been reported and is being looked into. We have no update as of yet but as soon as we know something we will do our best to share it and thank you for taking the time to let us know!
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

We thank you for taking the time to report this. As I did tell another player, on this thread here... we have reported this and know it is being looked into at this time. Beyond that we have no further information at this time. Thank you for letting us know.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Oh great...another emergency rollback MT !!

Priest of Pontifications Spanky28 and their posts have made people go 'meh'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlad View Post
    what a snitch
    Normally I would agree, but better they know before even more servers get the events and have rewards taken back.

Knight of Knowledge Xharry005x needs to be monitored by the Mods. Xharry005x needs to be monitored by the Mods. Xharry005x needs to be monitored by the Mods. Xharry005x's Avatar
    how many players recieved this before r2 fixed it lol

cuz kabam didnt get this bug

wondering if this 1 that reported it didnt used himself before calling it in

+ Reply to Thread