+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Titan Temple difficulty increased?

Priest of Pontifications Spanky28 is considered so-so around these parts.

Titan Temple difficulty increased?

Has anyone else noticed an increase in difficulty since the last patch? I don't know if it's due to holy sword, or that more top players are using odin or thor which have bleed effects. But before patch, after getting my 7th titan I was able to clear all 8 without using any of the skills. Now i'm back to only getting 4 and using all skills.

Squire of Statements Arlad is respected by others on the forums. Arlad is respected by others on the forums. Arlad is respected by others on the forums. Arlad is respected by others on the forums. Arlad is respected by others on the forums. Arlad is respected by others on the forums. Arlad's Avatar
    of course it's getting harder, the shadows are based on player. if they get stronger, their shadow too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whiners a single day can produce.

yeah they obviosly didnt listen to our complaints and fustration with titan temple, they simply are a bunch of non caring moronic developers that is pretty much laughing at us for spending time and money on this stupid game. i had to post a screen shot of their stupid clothing exchange event just so the mods here can show it to these idiots over at development side. I wonder who hired these bufoons to do their coding and game patch .

Priest of Pontifications Spanky28 is considered so-so around these parts.
    Quote Originally Posted by magerarcherknight View Post
    yeah they obviosly didnt listen to our complaints and fustration with titan temple, they simply are a bunch of non caring moronic developers that is pretty much laughing at us for spending time and money on this stupid game. i had to post a screen shot of their stupid clothing exchange event just so the mods here can show it to these idiots over at development side. I wonder who hired these bufoons to do their coding and game patch .
    I had submitted complaints as well, but after getting my 7th titan I changed my setup (sylph/titans) and it was much easier. But now (imo) more are using odin/thor for holy temple and holy sword which has increased the difficulty quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky28 View Post
    I had submitted complaints as well, but after getting my 7th titan I changed my setup (sylph/titans) and it was much easier. But now (imo) more are using odin/thor for holy temple and holy sword which has increased the difficulty quite a bit.
    Wait, less Fryggas made it harder to do? That is very much at odds with my experience. Odins can be a real pain to kill, and thors might be able to hit you pretty hard, but no fryggas gives you much better odds of not having all your progress wiped out constantly.

+ Reply to Thread