Titan Temple difficulty increased?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan Temple difficulty increased?

Has anyone else noticed an increase in difficulty since the last patch? I don't know if it's due to holy sword, or that more top players are using odin or thor which have bleed effects. But before patch, after getting my 7th titan I was able to clear all 8 without using any of the skills. Now i'm back to only getting 4 and using all skills.

of course it's getting harder, the shadows are based on player. if they get stronger, their shadow too.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

yeah they obviosly didnt listen to our complaints and fustration with titan temple, they simply are a bunch of non caring moronic developers that is pretty much laughing at us for spending time and money on this stupid game. i had to post a screen shot of their stupid clothing exchange event just so the mods here can show it to these idiots over at development side. I wonder who hired these bufoons to do their coding and game patch .

Comment

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
        yeah they obviosly didnt listen to our complaints and fustration with titan temple, they simply are a bunch of non caring moronic developers that is pretty much laughing at us for spending time and money on this stupid game. i had to post a screen shot of their stupid clothing exchange event just so the mods here can show it to these idiots over at development side. I wonder who hired these bufoons to do their coding and game patch .
        I had submitted complaints as well, but after getting my 7th titan I changed my setup (sylph/titans) and it was much easier. But now (imo) more are using odin/thor for holy temple and holy sword which has increased the difficulty quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
          I had submitted complaints as well, but after getting my 7th titan I changed my setup (sylph/titans) and it was much easier. But now (imo) more are using odin/thor for holy temple and holy sword which has increased the difficulty quite a bit.
          Wait, less Fryggas made it harder to do? That is very much at odds with my experience. Odins can be a real pain to kill, and thors might be able to hit you pretty hard, but no fryggas gives you much better odds of not having all your progress wiped out constantly.

Comment

What's really frustrating is when you kill all 4 euds and they all respawn with full hp and spam heal the shadows. But aside from nerfing events, wartune doesn't fix obvious flaws in events. Eud Arena still has bugs and no fix in sight.

Comment

Titan Temple is stupid. They took the worst aspects of Tower of Kings and made it 1 v 4.

Comment

Well, last week for the 12th time (no joke) my moon-titan failed. I stopped with TT, no point to do it. If you finally get enough stones after completing a few stages then you get the dissapointment of the titan you want that fails on you. After the 12th time i am done with it. I need 100 stones and can get only 15 per day. Got some stones from events but it took after 2 months of TT-grinding still not the titan i want.

Stop hoping, they won't make TT more easy. It is ment to give players heart-attacks and frustration. I can't be bothered anymore till it is fixed. Why spend 30mins of my time playing TT each day only to see the titans failing?

Comment

You do know that mages have a passive which can take away positive things on opponents when they hit.
                  Your moon titan "not" working, just means that the first mage had his passive kick in. Yes that is a bummer when it happens, but nothing weird on it.

Comment

My moon titan didn't fail in battle, i don't even have this titan. I want this titan but it keeps failing on me when i attempt to animate it. And that happened to me 12 times now. So why would i do TT when animating a titan is a horrible thing to do?

Comment

Titan Temple is getting harder

playermall is a mmorpg marketplace that connects buyers and sellers of gaming products. we have grown to become a leading eCommerce platform for trading virtual gaming products. 20 years of experience as gaming and trading enthusiasts helps us empower gamers by making trades both fun and easy. playermall will create a new mmorpg currency service standard. playermall is not only a mmorpg game gold shop,it is also your game friends.we are your forever friends
                      Last edited by lindaamanda123; 04-27-2020, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X