+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Changing In-game-nickname and Symbols

Minstrel of Messages Beautyexitou is just another poster. For now.... Beautyexitou's Avatar

Changing In-game-nickname and Symbols

Why arent Symbols not allowed anymore or if they are which ones are allowed to be used?
    Last edited by Beautyexitou; 03-20-2017 at 08:44 PM.
    I'm yours. You own me, but I rule.
    BLAИK from s608 GUILD: DeathNote

It may very well be a case of that people were using the symbols to bypass the word filters which are in place.. because at one point it was getting really really bad. Though I must say that would only be speculation on my point as I can not guarantee that was the reason this went in I am afraid.

Magi Edit: Should symbols be allowed I am afraid I could not say which ones are, because if I did I would be misleading you and I do not desire to do that
    Last edited by Mentor_Magik; 03-20-2017 at 10:49 PM.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Knight of Knowledge Meikura001 is making posts people like. Meikura001 is making posts people like. Meikura001 is making posts people like.
    If we're talking about the use of such on character, sylph, or eud names, then it's the rats at the development department who took them out about 3-4 patches ago. I wasn't too happy of it because I liked using spaces to put a unique name to my items (first and last names; not really coincidental) instead they want me to bunch up stuff and I won't go for that.
    Meikura's Tech Train - Warping Through the High Rails at 300-MPH
    R2 Games Deployed Units [Max Unit Dive: 5]
    Male Gunners: Tony Kaijuӡ / Jose Kaijuӡ / Pete Kaijuӡ / Saul Kaijuӡ / Aeos Kaijuӡ
    Female Gunners: Gemma Kaijuӡ / April Kaijuӡ / Mirna Kaijuӡ / Roxie Kaijuӡ / Keely Kaijuӡ
    Kabam! Deployed Unit [Observation and Test]
    Observational Series: Indalecio

+ Reply to Thread