+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No rewards from Magic square

No rewards from Magic square

Just did magic square and got no rewards...no attempt left......Is this because i did it for devotion earlier, and no i did not use attempt then

checked with other members who had not used devo run and they didnt get rewards either
    Last edited by Zedd60; 03-20-2017 at 11:20 PM.

Head Forum Moderator MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If you are missing rewards, please send in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support
    We are filtered again!! Read what that means for you.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link or through HelpShift.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Knight of Knowledge Meikura001 is making posts people like. Meikura001 is making posts people like. Meikura001 is making posts people like.
    Usually, I do mine with attempt first and then help out others as needed. However, I will have to try this the next week considering I got enough whips that will last me through so many events that I am not worried if I lose a week if the bug is confirmed by my testing.
    Meikura's Tech Train - Warping Through the High Rails at 300-MPH
    R2 Games Deployed Units [Max Unit Dive: 5]
    Male Gunners: Tony Kaijuӡ / Jose Kaijuӡ / Pete Kaijuӡ / Saul Kaijuӡ / Aeos Kaijuӡ
    Female Gunners: Gemma Kaijuӡ / April Kaijuӡ / Mirna Kaijuӡ / Roxie Kaijuӡ / Keely Kaijuӡ
    Kabam! Deployed Unit [Observation and Test]
    Observational Series: Indalecio

+ Reply to Thread