Rave rank rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rave rank rewards

For those who didn't get the rank rewards from rave, I've been told by support that you must reach at least the 1st stage rewards in personal points to get the rank rewards.

Seems everyone missed this in the guide, even me. >< They will be adding a note in the game for future events to be more clear.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1576248
    â…¡. Guild Points, Server Points

4. Before collecting Guild Point Rewards and Ranking Rewards, players' personal points must reach the amount required by the lowest point level.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Actually, I think the rewards missed me since I was able to get levels 1 and 2 in personal points. It's Monday and the rewards haven't been to the mailbox as of this message. I will wait until the next night (Tuesday). But before then, I will leave the following for the server I was in:

Character Name: Indalecio
      Platform: Kabam
      Server: S200 (Kabam 123 cluster) West
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
        Actually, I think the rewards missed me since I was able to get levels 1 and 2 in personal points. It's Monday and the rewards haven't been to the mailbox as of this message. I will wait until the next night (Tuesday). But before then, I will leave the following for the server I was in:

Character Name: Indalecio
        Platform: Kabam
        Server: S200 (Kabam 123 cluster) West
        If you haven't done so already, please do sent a ticket if the rewards you're meant to receive don't come through. This is one of those events they would need to check each individual player, which could take a while to send out, if confirmed.
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
          If you haven't done so already, please do sent a ticket if the rewards you're meant to receive don't come through. This is one of those events they would need to check each individual player, which could take a while to send out, if confirmed.
          It's going to be really tricky considering that I am Dual-Platformed (R2 Games and Kabam). I will have to find Kabam's support page or procedure in getting one started.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I also have not received ranking rewards. Our server ranked 3rd but no rewards yet and I did claim the 1k individual points rewards. I did send in a ticket and waiting for a reply

Comment

good luck on tickets. first thing they will ask for is screenshot...

yea we all got those offcourse...
              Kabam -57 Archer
              Kabam -67 Knight
              Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Working...
              X