+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rave rank rewards

Priest of Pontifications Spanky28 is considered so-so around these parts.

Rave rank rewards

For those who didn't get the rank rewards from rave, I've been told by support that you must reach at least the 1st stage rewards in personal points to get the rank rewards.

Head Forum Moderator MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Seems everyone missed this in the guide, even me. >< They will be adding a note in the game for future events to be more clear.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1576248
    Ⅱ. Guild Points, Server Points

4. Before collecting Guild Point Rewards and Ranking Rewards, players' personal points must reach the amount required by the lowest point level.
    We are filtered again!! Read what that means for you.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link or through HelpShift.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Knight of Knowledge Meikura001 is making posts people like. Meikura001 is making posts people like. Meikura001 is making posts people like.
    Actually, I think the rewards missed me since I was able to get levels 1 and 2 in personal points. It's Monday and the rewards haven't been to the mailbox as of this message. I will wait until the next night (Tuesday). But before then, I will leave the following for the server I was in:

Character Name: Indalecio
    Platform: Kabam
    Server: S200 (Kabam 123 cluster) West
    Meikura's Tech Train - Warping Through the High Rails at 300-MPH
    R2 Games Deployed Units [Max Unit Dive: 5]
    Male Gunners: Tony Kaijuӡ / Jose Kaijuӡ / Pete Kaijuӡ / Saul Kaijuӡ / Aeos Kaijuӡ
    Female Gunners: Gemma Kaijuӡ / April Kaijuӡ / Mirna Kaijuӡ / Roxie Kaijuӡ / Keely Kaijuӡ
    Kabam! Deployed Unit [Observation and Test]
    Observational Series: Indalecio

Moderator Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Meikura001 View Post
    Actually, I think the rewards missed me since I was able to get levels 1 and 2 in personal points. It's Monday and the rewards haven't been to the mailbox as of this message. I will wait until the next night (Tuesday). But before then, I will leave the following for the server I was in:

Character Name: Indalecio
    Platform: Kabam
    Server: S200 (Kabam 123 cluster) West
    If you haven't done so already, please do sent a ticket if the rewards you're meant to receive don't come through. This is one of those events they would need to check each individual player, which could take a while to send out, if confirmed.
    Forum rules here
    Terms of Service here

Screenshot Guide here
    Video Capture Guide here (PC)

When reporting bugs, please also state:
    In Game Name(IGN):
    Platform(WT):
    Server:
    Device:
    Operating System:
    Browser(PC):
    Screenshot/Video (MUST have ):

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply

Knight of Knowledge Meikura001 is making posts people like. Meikura001 is making posts people like. Meikura001 is making posts people like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Whakapono View Post
    If you haven't done so already, please do sent a ticket if the rewards you're meant to receive don't come through. This is one of those events they would need to check each individual player, which could take a while to send out, if confirmed.
    It's going to be really tricky considering that I am Dual-Platformed (R2 Games and Kabam). I will have to find Kabam's support page or procedure in getting one started.
    Meikura's Tech Train - Warping Through the High Rails at 300-MPH
    R2 Games Deployed Units [Max Unit Dive: 5]
    Male Gunners: Tony Kaijuӡ / Jose Kaijuӡ / Pete Kaijuӡ / Saul Kaijuӡ / Aeos Kaijuӡ
    Female Gunners: Gemma Kaijuӡ / April Kaijuӡ / Mirna Kaijuӡ / Roxie Kaijuӡ / Keely Kaijuӡ
    Kabam! Deployed Unit [Observation and Test]
    Observational Series: Indalecio

I also have not received ranking rewards. Our server ranked 3rd but no rewards yet and I did claim the 1k individual points rewards. I did send in a ticket and waiting for a reply

good luck on tickets. first thing they will ask for is screenshot...

yea we all got those offcourse...
    Kabam -57 Archer
    Kabam -67 Knight
    Non casher and proud of it.

+ Reply to Thread