Crystal Saga II Weekly Maintenance on 3/22

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga II Weekly Maintenance on 3/22

Servers will be going down at 3 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on Wednesday, March 22nd. Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please make DCs (dragon crystals) droppable from dungeons already so we can make progress on fragarach.

Comment

pls fixed the bonus attributes on equipping 3-5-7 set of celestial and beast equips..it aint worth losing a ranger and rogue's crit and atk speeds..

Comment

Just wondering, is the maintenance postponed? It's already 3:43 AM EST.
        Good gaming habits are great for exercising the mind. Over-indulgence is bad for health. Schedule your time properly to enjoy a healthier life. Finally, be wiser in your game spendings.

Comment

Originally posted by ImpenetrableWall View Post
          Just wondering, is the maintenance postponed? It's already 3:43 AM EST.
          Sorry I'm late to the ball, but it looks like maintenance has ended. What time did servers actually go down?

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
            Sorry if I'm late to the ball, but it looks like maintenance has ended. What time did servers actually go down?

About 3:47

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelMandevilleSR View Post
              About 3:47
              Thank you. I'll note that for next week in the event it happens again.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                Thank you. I'll note that for next week in the event it happens again.
                Still wondering where the patch notes are though still waiting to see if anything new or anything fixed is going to be shown.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelMandevilleSR View Post
                  Still wondering where the patch notes are though still waiting to see if anything new or anything fixed is going to be shown.
                  Coconut is online, so she is likely still working on them. That being said, no fixes are ever noted on the Patch Notes, but you can view weekly events under the 'Special' tab in-game the moment servers go live.

[Update]
                  Patch Notes have been posted: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....54#post1580954
                  Last edited by Reverie; 03-22-2017, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X