no balens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no balens

this is a warning to all wartune players. something here has changed, i have never had an issue recharging my toon up until 2 weeks ago.i have spent thousands of U.S dollars here and starting 2 weeks ago my balens did not arrive almost instantaeously.at first it was an hour then 2 then it was up too 8 hours. finally i didnt recieve balens i paid for at all (2000). i sent several tickets on this isue to no avail only the same canned response.so i filed a complaint with paypal,within minutes of me talking directly to paypal they could see what kind on purchaser i was and they couldnt understand how R2 would screw me out of 20 dollars.so a complaint was filed with paypalthey told me not to contact R2 and they would handle it.now R2 has froze my account and wants me too ricind my complaint with paypal. i say he.ll no.they wont answer my tickets in a timely manner so now i am going to escalate this if its not resolved. i talked to my bank i and i will stop payment for all charges to REALITYT SQUARED games over the last 60 days if this this is not resloved within 24 hours

The system automatically bans accounts that have done a chargeback. You should have contacted Xsolla, who processes the payments to find out why your account is suddenly experiencing a processing delay, and could have asked a mod to help forward your ticket so that you could receive a response in a timely manner.

At this point, they cannot assist you while you have a chargeback on your account. If you cancel your chargeback, the balens can be processed, and then I will help walk you through the process for figuring out what's going on with your payment account. Outside of that, I'm not sure what sort of resolution you are looking for.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-21-2017, 07:53 PM.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
    X