Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

VIP wheel is way more useful than it first appears!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP wheel is way more useful than it first appears!

I have recently discovered that the VIP wheel is geared so that certain rare, but game changing, items (e.g. Empire Crusades, Level 4 Exp. scrolls, Crypt keys) are guaranteed to be hit in the first 3-4 spins! All you need to do is refresh until you see the item on the wheel, spin and watch the results. It will change the way you feel about the wheel, maybe about Wartune. Let me know if this helped you =)

yes i agree i refresh till i see divine chests lv4exp or the keys for necro and catacombs but havnt seen empire crusades yet maybe they removed them lol

Comment

yes way more usefull stuf in it, when i see one of the guild members spinning for gold i advice them to spin for purg.maze keys.. 3 keys using gives 7.2m gold.. instead of the 1.5m gold from vip wheel, and also a change to get the 500k from vip wheel also.
      ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
      Server: S444 Silent Arena
      Char: Knight
      Lvl: 80
      Br: 6m and crowing.
      Main Sylph: Arise
      Guard: Oracle

Comment

It may seem like they're gone, cause they're rare enough, but be patient and you'll find 'em.

Comment

Comment

Many people know this from months ago. They didn't share it on the forum because R2 always nerf things that benefit players.
            If they removed this trick, i hope your toon will stuck on loading forever.

Comment

Working...
            X