Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 03/23 03:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 03/23 03:30 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 23rd of Mar. at 03:30 AM EDT(00:30 AM PDT, 07:30 AM GMT, and 15:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Advanced Henna x50

Patch Note:
    1. Fixed the issue in which Balens were deducted even when the message "Spend 0 Balens to speed up?" popped up in the Guild Treasure panel.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_Vera; 03-22-2017, 12:50 AM.

Patch Note:
    1. Fixed the issue in which Balens were deducted even when the message "Spend 0 Balens to speed up?" popped up in the Guild Treasure panel.

lol this all u fixing and nothing about the nerfs
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 03-23-2017, 03:33 AM.

Comment

I never got that "Spend 0 Balens to Speed Up?" message when I hit the speed up button. It would ask me if I wanted to spend 20 balens in doing so which I just give a big fat middle finger onto. Sounds like some alternate facts kind of thing.

I wonder what they nerfed this time.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

and what about Rave event rewords guild Ranking i didn't got rewords and alot other didn't when u send us rewords ????

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
          I never got that "Spend 0 Balens to Speed Up?" message when I hit the speed up button. It would ask me if I wanted to spend 20 balens in doing so which I just give a big fat middle finger onto. Sounds like some alternate facts kind of thing.

I wonder what they nerfed this time.
          ive never had this either spend 0 balens to speed up and i ave spirit conv thats only for spend no balens to speed up blitzes it doesnt count for treasure digs in guild panel

Comment

Which will be next server?

Comment

Which will be next server?
              Would it really matter? If you suck in one, you probably suck in the new one as well. Whereas, if you get pushed off to the side because heavy cashers are taking the top spots, then they will do the same on the new server.

New servers have a life expectancy of less than a month because in that time, folks know of a merge is going to happen and would often quit the server before it gets merged with an older one. Those short-term benefits a person gets would be shattered the next day after said merge when they are pushed down the rankings.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
              X