• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [need help] Death's Pact I Exchange ended 2 days in advance

According to the March events thread:

Death's Pact I Exchange
    Duration: 2017-03-17 00:00:00~2017-03-25 23:59:59
    Death's Pact I x1 for Blood of Zeus x3
    Death's Pact I x50 for Soul Seal x200 (limit of 99 exchanges during the event)
    Death's Pact I x50 for Mount Hoof x200 (limit of 99 exchanges during the event)
    Death's Pact I x50 for Fate Stone x200 (limit of 99 exchanges during the event)
    Death's Pact I x50 for Bead of Influence x200 (limit of 99 exchanges during the event)
    Death's Pact I x30 for Endless Night Weapon x1
    Death's Pact I x30 for Endless Night Armor x1
    Death's Pact I x30 for Endless Night Helm x1
    Death's Pact I x1 for Lucky Clover x10 (limit of 99 exchanges during the event)
    Death's Pact I x10 for Fusion Chi x10 (limit of 1 exchange during the event)

Death's Pact I Exchange
    Duration: 2017-03-17 00:00:00~2017-03-25 23:59:59
    Lucky Clover x10 for Clothing Shard x1 (limit of 10 exchanges during the event)
    Lucky Clover x200 for Advanced Henna x100 (limit of 2 exchanges during the event)
    Lucky Clover x1 for 10K Gold
    Lucky Clover x3 for Fate Stone x1
    Lucky Clover x3 for Runestone x1
    Lucky Clover x3 for Fashion Shard x1
    Lucky Clover x200 for Common Apollo Seal x1
    Lucky Clover x200 for Common Hades Seal x1
    Lucky Clover x100 for Fusion Chi x10 (limit of 1 exchange during the event)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	EventPost.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	175.9 KB
ID:	1790592

However, this event is gone after midnight reset today, after 2017-03-24 00:00:00,

Please help forward this so we get back the event exchange before it expires at 2017-03-25 23:59:59.

In addition, the exchange events for Death's Pact II is also missing:

Name:	EventPost2.JPG
Size:	222.1 KB
ID:	1790593

PS. Please ignore if you see a duplicate thread. Was having technical difficulty posting on this forum.
    Last edited by R238423534; 03-24-2017, 12:11 AM. Reason: Needed to Add Image Attachments

Events as shown on Kabam S36:

Name:	KabamS36_events_page1.jpg
Size:	285.6 KB
ID:	1729399

Name:	KabamS36_events_page2.JPG
Size:	272.5 KB
ID:	1729400

Name:	KabamS36_events_page3.JPG
Size:	279.0 KB
ID:	1729401

Name:	KabamS36_events_page4.JPG
Size:	269.7 KB
ID:	1729402
    Last edited by R238423534; 03-24-2017, 12:31 AM. Reason: Needed to Add Image Attachments

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      I really don't like the new person who has been writing the events lately. They are terribly formatted and mostly incorrect. Nothing I can do about that, as they insist they "tested them". I do not have the time to check the game to make sure what's posted here matches what's shown there, and no one is willing to help me with that, so what you see is what I got. I will forward that the dates are wrong in the announcement, but they will just be changed to the correct dates.

Regardless, always go by what you see in the hot events panel, as in game information trumps forum information. The time counters at the bottoms of those panels are correct, and the Death Pact I exchange does in fact end on 3/23 23:59.

Death Pact II is a Lucky Exchange, not a hot events direct item exchange. It shouldn't even be on the events list, as usually those are excluded. I will ask about the lucky clover exchange.
      So sad to hear this but thanks for the forwarding.

Comment

I really don't like the new person who has been writing the events lately. They are terribly formatted and mostly incorrect. Nothing I can do about that, as they insist they "tested them". I do not have the time to check the game to make sure what's posted here matches what's shown there, and no one is willing to help me with that, so what you see is what I got. I will forward that the dates are wrong in the announcement, but they will just be changed to the correct dates.

Regardless, always go by what you see in the hot events panel, as in game information trumps forum information. The time counters at the bottoms of those panels are correct, and the Death Pact I exchange does in fact end on 3/23 23:59.

Death Pact II is a Lucky Exchange, not a hot events direct item exchange. It shouldn't even be on the events list, as usually those are excluded. I will ask about the lucky clover exchange.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

...The time counters at the bottoms of those panels are correct, and the Death Pact I exchange does in fact end on 3/23 23:59...
          They should extend the end date for Death's Pact I Exchange to 2017-03-25 23:59:59, because:
          1) 2017-03-25 23:59:59 was the date as they had advertised.
          2) It's out of the normal pattern, as you could see that all recent (as in the past 3 months) exchanges are a 9 days, including the current running one (Death's Pact II Exchange).

Comment

There are some weeks where it would be 9 days (the 7 standard + 2 days overlay to catch up through the H/E exchange), and there are some that are just 7 days. I mainly try to do things within the 7 days because of the mere fact the devs thought it was neat to include something called the "Lucky Exchange" and making the event items (was boxes) into worthless junk after the end date of such. Event item rotation (for showcasing like Death's Pact I) is from the Friday at reset (so Thursday night to Friday morn for those who are trying to keep up) and Thursday night (11:59PM of the timezone the server you are playing on).

Knowing that will make it better for you to prepare instead of having to rely on some person's poor excuse of trying to get the events made up. Memory has done a good job in trying to post things for us to read, but it's mainly the dumba*expletive*s at such a place that don't know jack from s*expletive* when it comes to event planning, let alone copying the same mistakes (yep, there's that bloody entry that confuses the lot; you know which one it is) each time something is posted.

Memory's right, the fools will just go on and change the entry on the forum post just to keep themselves clean and tell you in your face that no mistake was made. You'll see.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

The devs forgot to add the Lucky Clover exchange to the game. They will correct that. The rest, I was just apologized to for it all.

Edit: All events are back in the hot events, including the exchanges which will run until the posted time. Do let me know if any other dates aren't right.

Sorry, Meikura, I've chosen to complain about the chest listing instead of fixing it, but I did think of you when I saw it.
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-24-2017, 03:13 AM.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Thanks Memory. Although, I face palmed many times to the point I just say "oh what's the use; they will do it again" that I think nothing of it.

I will dive in as soon as I have my coffee. I always have coffee when I watch radar. You know that.

Dark Helmet, Spaceballs

Comment

...Edit: All events are back in the hot events, including the exchanges which will run until the posted time. Do let me know if any other dates aren't right....
                  Everything appears normal at the moment. Thanks ML for the forwarding.

Comment

Confirmed both on R2 and Kabam. Sorry for the delay, but had to hang up a door that took a beating out of me, LOL. Thanks for all.

Comment

Thank you both for confirming everything is all better now.

Comment

Working...
                      X