Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which to max first?

Hi I want to know what the priority to max first if you are a
    Casher in the game.? Not including frag weapon!

Is it wings? Pixie? Sperion? Battle mount?
    Game: Crystal Saga II
    IGN: (S13) AlfroBiceps
    Server Name : Sharp Summit S13

In my opinion: Pixie > Battle Mount > Wings > Sperion.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      In my opinion: Pixie > Battle Mount > Wings > Sperion.
      Will do that!! Blazing impress here we go.

Comment

mount after pixie??its gonna take a lot of cash though..consider that super mount combo back contains only 80 gmut which is 2 clicks from lightning wolf to battlebear and requires a lot of stars.. xD

Comment

Originally posted by Umadhay View Post
          mount after pixie??its gonna take a lot of cash though..consider that super mount combo back contains only 80 gmut which is 2 clicks from lightning wolf to battlebear and requires a lot of stars.. xD
          Well, that's under the premise that cash isn't a problem. Besides, mounts from Fate Shop can always be purchased for temporary use. For example, the Blue Ghost Horse's stats are a tad bit higher compared to the Gorilla morph, and only costed a small fraction of what it would cost to morph mounts with raw cash alone.

Comment

Originally posted by alfredobuga View Post
            Hi I want to know what the priority to max first if you are a
            Casher in the game.? Not including frag weapon!
            eap
            Is it wings? Pixie? Sperion? Battle mount?
            Depends on current event (Points of Interest / Consumer Points). I'd only buy items that aren't farmeable at all. But Pixie is the one that gives a lot of stats, but you need CE and SS too, not only pixie upgrade crystals.

Comment

If you can run EH NM solo it is easy to max mount, you just have to farm consistantly, Pixie is good to max if you have like $20k to throw at it. Demon hunter is pretty cheap to get VIII gems which give good ammts of stats.
              I spent most of my crystals on the storage systems, Wardrobe, Corral and Pet hub they all give large amounts of stats and are pretty cheap (IMO) and its nice to have all the costumes for whenever you want to switch. Currently 2170 PATK MATK PDEF MDEF, 93 all stats and 2635 HP from just my wardrobe so it stacks up pretty nicely and its something you cant farm in game.

You could get level 5 zodiac for 200k hp and possibly some legendary zodiac gear but ive only been getting 1 heart/1k crystals on average so it might be a little spendy to max, but the hp is nice *_*. If you can hit level 60 in ladder everyday I would recommend buying the scret keys, just go in and die everyday it gives 5 SS and pretty good exp twice a day. Or you could buy SS packs and unlock immortal nodes quick which give lots of stats (58%STR at max Brilliance immortal node 20% patk 1411patk/matk)

Wouldnt recommend cashing your wings since EW are easily farmable and the stats even when maxxed arent very good for how much money you would have to pour into it to max.

http://crystalsaga.wikia.com/wiki/Pixies Crystal saga so far has been following the same stats as CS1 for pixies so the stats get very good but its a very expensive system
              (S2)Levethix

"Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve." –Napoleon Hill

Comment

Originally posted by alfredobuga View Post
                Will do that!! Blazing impress here we go.
                Wow! I could have sworn blazing empress requires 4250 PUCs (199 each) so about 845,750 xtals (if I'm not mistaken), not to mention requiring 1750 SS, but good luck still on your upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by trevin122 View Post
                  If you can run EH NM solo it is easy to max mount, you just have to farm consistantly, Pixie is good to max if you have like $20k to throw at it. Demon hunter is pretty cheap to get VIII gems which give good ammts of stats.
                  I spent most of my crystals on the storage systems, Wardrobe, Corral and Pet hub they all give large amounts of stats and are pretty cheap (IMO) and its nice to have all the costumes for whenever you want to switch. Currently 2170 PATK MATK PDEF MDEF, 93 all stats and 2635 HP from just my wardrobe so it stacks up pretty nicely and its something you cant farm in game.

You could get level 5 zodiac for 200k hp and possibly some legendary zodiac gear but ive only been getting 1 heart/1k crystals on average so it might be a little spendy to max, but the hp is nice *_*. If you can hit level 60 in ladder everyday I would recommend buying the scret keys, just go in and die everyday it gives 5 SS and pretty good exp twice a day. Or you could buy SS packs and unlock immortal nodes quick which give lots of stats (58%STR at max Brilliance immortal node 20% patk 1411patk/matk)

Wouldnt recommend cashing your wings since EW are easily farmable and the stats even when maxxed arent very good for how much money you would have to pour into it to max.

http://crystalsaga.wikia.com/wiki/Pixies Crystal saga so far has been following the same stats as CS1 for pixies so the stats get very good but its a very expensive system
                  Yeh i was thinking about the wardrobe lol. And pet hut. And coral too. Oh wth i didnt notice that theres a soulshard packs í*½í¸£í*½í¸£

Comment

Originally posted by trevin122 View Post
                    You could get level 5 zodiac for 200k hp and possibly some legendary zodiac gear but ive only been getting 1 heart/1k crystals on average so it might be a little spendy to max, but the hp is nice *_*.
                    Back on CS, myself and several other players spent an average of $300ish to get to level 5, but the HP boost is indeed nice, so it's give or take situation.

Comment

Late but banner 1st, hp >

then if u do pixie/mount %'s will make that banner be quite the moneys worth
                      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...
                      X