Ocean Buterfly wings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ocean Buterfly wings

Ok i might be blind but i did read through all the events for march and i have yet to see where these are located and would really like to get the set and title for them.

Edit i forgot to mention that i am on server 703 which just opened up today.
    Last edited by ThinMint; 03-24-2017, 07:49 PM.

Originally posted by ThinMint View Post
    Ok i might be blind but i did read through all the events for march and i have yet to see where these are located and would really like to get the set and title for them.

Edit i forgot to mention that i am on server 703 which just opened up today.
    New servers have a different lot of events to older servers. They will start sharing events about a month after server open
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

What Whakapono said is true. Newer servers will not get the mainstream events like the older servers do. Their event structure is much different as it is a race to get to the top. Typically, newer servers will have the events (as with older servers) after a month has gone by. So, it's best to save your stuff for them if you want to get maximum rewards; but at the same time use the stuff for the ones the new server gives out as well. It's basically up to you.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Yes this I know but if we have the events to buy 3 pieces of said gear wy is the 4th one missing. I was talking about the fct that even the release notes for the march events tat were posted don't even mention the wings so this is a every server problem, (I have yet to look at a older server).

Edit. no need to worry it dropped today for all 4 pieces
        Last edited by ThinMint; 03-25-2017, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Thank you for the update
          Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
          X