Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Need More Stamina

Dear LoA team,

We need a greater stamina pool especially now that you have added the divine realm system, another thing that uses up our 300 daily stamina. I am sure stamina is an issue the community has raised before. In my experience 300 is not enough to accomplish what I would like to do in the game. Daily, I would like to do the 50 Loop quests, a few kills in the elemental zone, and do fairy exploration. With our current stamina pool I have to choose to do either loop quests and ele zone or do loop quests and fairy exploration that day. Some days I have bad luck with loop quests and they end up using more stamina than usual so I don't have enough to kill the big mobs in ele zone. The last couple of days I haven't done much with divine realm cause my lvl there is now 11 and blitzing takes up too much stamina. Currently, my character is lvl 72 and not having enough stamina is making it feel like lvling is going very, very slowly.

I think once a character reaches lvl 70 we should have at least a 100 pt increase to our stamina pool because of all the things that are available to do that uses stamina. Or add more stamina packages to the events in game as some of the rewards we can choose, at a reasonable event token price.

Please consider raising our stamina pool.

thank you

Divine is a great new feature but it sucks there is no chance of having enough stamina. You even put a rewards in hot events - tempting awards - but they are imposible toreach because there are no chance of getting enough stamina

Comment

Also stamina is not recovering properly on my character
      Helenia
      ub24

Comment

yes, we are!
        And please =))) note that ...we need more stamina for FREE. )))
        Q: "Who wants to live forever...?! " A: The Queen! _______ ~ So, therefore ..."There can be only one" ~

Comment

when there is fairy exploration, divine realm level or whatever, that does not means we have to use all our staminas

Comment

the amount you get per day is 450, so just log on a few times each day. I think the current stamina gain is good and doesn't need to be changed. With the way it currently is you need to choose where to use your stamina and not just do everything.

340 base (10 per hour +2 lots of 50)
            80 returned if you do loop
            30 from your first 2 online bonuses

and another free way to get stamina is to do the guild feasts, there are days ive had up to 200 extra stamina because of it.

Comment

Well, first of all its not intended that you should be able to do absolutely all events, which require stamina, daily and for free. You need to set priorities and do events according to your priorities. Also there is other stamina sources, like guild feast chests, which can help you to increase your stamina.

Comment

Working...
              X