events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• events

so who else thinks we need we need new rewards in events , these events hasnt been changed or revamped in over a century
    the game has advanced so much n yet events didnt change......

What sort of changes are you looking for?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

read your messages ML

Comment

If you're talking about the "amounts of rewards given out for doing so much work that they think we're toddlers" thing, then yes we do need a change. Some events I hardly do because it's not worth the time doing if I am going to get 1 little item from it. If you're VIP, it's no problem because most things don't have a cool down, but for some of us who are not, we have to wait until the CD is over before we hit another sortie in said event which in the end we would get a small reward which makes it not worth doing.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
          If you're talking about the "amounts of rewards given out for doing so much work that they think we're toddlers" thing, then yes we do need a change. Some events I hardly do because it's not worth the time doing if I am going to get 1 little item from it. If you're VIP, it's no problem because most things don't have a cool down, but for some of us who are not, we have to wait until the CD is over before we hit another sortie in said event which in the end we would get a small reward which makes it not worth doing.
          well some events are nice (mahra sep whips) but some are so pityfull in rewards (gem refine edu rewards)

hmmm some ideas maybe from ppl to see what rewards we would like to see would be nice

eres 1

sunday is always double reward day all hot events rewards are doubled

or

double rewards on special days easter hols xmas new year etc

u.k has 8 or 9 public holidays per year

China has 7 legal holidays in a year

u.s.a 11 public holidays per year
          Last edited by Xharry005x; 03-27-2017, 08:16 AM.

Comment

The good and bad changes I truly notice ...

Good
            They finally made whips available to non-top players once again by replacing Tower with Magic Squares
            With Magic Squares, there is once again an entry-level event that promotes partnering with other players and communicating a common best-strategy.
            They have not taken away any more sources of soul crystals.

Bad
            The event boxes still do not have any good common items (remember level 7 gems/souls/diamonds, coins to exchange for mounts and clothing, full clothing sets, etc?)

There are no more event-chains such as the old and popular gem-->whips-->soul crystals-->gems cycle.

Some newer event-items have been strictly to "Spend unbound balens on X-item" events.

They are still taking away more and more of the free mounts (6.5 took away the amethyst mount and guild-shop mount). Over the last three years, many free mounts have been taken away (item exchange, class wars, cross-server [they originally had a new mount each cycle], other old monthly events, and so many more) while the only free mounts they have added are from mystery stones, league insignia, sylph essences, the log-in mounts (which were some of the lower-level free ones of the past) and the stable special mounts (with the pyre horse switching from the server-battles to the item exchange). My original 2013 toon had at least 40 free mounts, including several +50-or-better by early 2015. My 2015 toon (casual playing) only got a few coin-mounts and two of the title mounts, as well as a few event-mounts. My 2016 toon (casual playing) has 23 mounts, with 3 title-mounts (exchanging beast souls) and generally-available ones (at least during 2016) , such as the 9 login mounts.

Comment

Or the occupy dimensions thing. 1 little scrawny event trinklet for occupying 20 of them (imagine how long one goes through to get that many in place for that). I just skip it because it's not worth the time in doing so to just get that one little item. Same with trial triggers.

Mahra/Seps/Whips is what I do mostly as I get a lot from those (and then some). Second would have to be Eud eq refine (have one in green on a junk eud always and just refine the hell out of it 10 times as you get 20 back along with other stuff). Gems is something I try not to do anymore since the rewards are just pitiful and you get to have an extra gem once per day. I am not even KH on any of them so I stayed away from doing the talent/KH related things.

Sky Trail is not worth much in doing since if you're unlucky, you will only use up 500 points (which only is good for the two reward tiers). To get third, you have to be lucky or spend 200 b/balens for that 100 energy bit. To get the final one, you have to be Man/Lady Luck to get 800 in a single sitting or spend up to 600 b/balens (now ask yourself, do you really want to spend those 600 just to get meager rewards?). Other Eud stuff also falls in this category unless you have a few junk Euds laying about to try and get rewards (which mostly in anything you will get more resistance items than everything else, thus making it a slow one in my books).

I would rather see such as you have stated. However, with these folks, that's like asking for God to come to Earth and all of our problems go away, which probably won't happen either.

Comment

Bring back the unlimited events

Comment

i think some of the new items we have now would be nice to get from some sort of event...... something like smelt stones ? we need too many to level at a certain point
                  like how we used to have or still have a soul engraving event

Comment

also an unlimited divinity sould event would be nice , since hs came out gems dont matter much , cause with hs u can sky rocket ur sylph br ..... gems are a tiny increase in comparrison to hs

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire_star View Post
                      i think some of the new items we have now would be nice to get from some sort of event...... something like smelt stones ? we need too many to level at a certain point
                      like how we used to have or still have a soul engraving event
                      well soul engraving their always will be cuz of new servers and newbie toons

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire_star View Post
                        also an unlimited divinity sould event would be nice , since hs came out gems dont matter much , cause with hs u can sky rocket ur sylph br ..... gems are a tiny increase in comparrison to hs
                        they dont like unlimted reward events cuz cashers cry wen freebie players catch up

Comment

oh and a will crystal event too........... im fine with a limited event

Comment

Oh I so wish for the unlim events to come back. Those were the reason why so many players PARTICIPATE in events. In a whole month when Unlim Events were about, I would participate in the following:
                            • The Gems Event: For every four of the previous level I synth into a certain level gem (Level 5's into a Level 6), I would get another gem (Level 6) that can be obtained repeatedly. This makes saving and using all by the end worthwhile. Now, it's just one free gem a day for each level made. I am glad that we got the Treasure Inventory or else I would literally tear my hair in trying to figure out where to stuff the extra gems until the next event.
                            • The Divinity Souls Event: As with the Gems Event, I had a purpose with all those Divinity Souls to make even higher level Souls. These were also 1 for 1 without a limit. Now, they are just 1 per day per level synth'd.
                            • The Resistance Crystal Events: Yep, we had 1 free crystal for every crystal made as many as we want. Now, it's 1 a day with each level.
                            • The Mount Training Sub-Event: Separate from the Mount Training Event, this event gives us 1 whip for an X amount of whips we used. I think it was 1 whip for every 20 used.
                            • The Mahra Sub-Event: Separate from the Mahra Upgrade Event, this event gives us 1 Mahra for every 20 used (I know for sure because this is the one I used the most).
                            • The Sepulcrum Sub-Event: Separate from the Selpucrum Event, this event gives us 1 Sepulcrum for every 20 used (again, guilty as charged).
                            • The Adv. Mahra Sub-Event: There used to be a Adv. Mahra Event but they threw it into the Mahra Upgrade Event (and you're only getting Mahra), however this sub event coupled with that main would give us 1 Adv. Mahra for every 20 spent.
                            • The Adv. Sepulcrum Sub-Event: Separate from the Adv. Sepulcrum Event, this event gives us 1 Adv. Sepulcrum for every 20 used.
                            • The Mount Refining Sub-Event: Separate from the Mount Refining Event, this event gives us 1 Mount Hoof for every x amount we used. I hated both of these events mostly because of the CRITS I've been getting when using that I ran out of mounts to use the hooves on.
                            Those were the events that were worthwhile TO ME as I can get some resources used right back (at a small loss) as well as chests. The following were benefits I once liked:
                            • The Wings were included as part of the exchange. Even though I may have s*expletive*ty luck (I blame malice of the R2 folks mostly) trying to open chests for such, there was an event where we can exchange for them along with other clothing items to get a title. A total of 210 event chests were needed in order to get the full set (30 + 30 + 30 + 120), and certain event weeks, I would get that amount (Mahra/Sep event mostly) to exchange while others I am caught up short, LOL.
                            • Before the Lucky (again, malice) Exchange came about, I can save up chests (as most of the time I was on the road) to be used much later (after events for them had ended) at my leisure. Now, they are only good for the week the exchange happens, and after that, they become 1k gold piles of junk.
                            • The old clothing system was better because we can get new pieces of clothing for each one we can synth, even at failure. On my old accounts, I would obtain all of the shop clothing (helmets, weapons, armors, wings) just by synthing 1 piece of each with a fashion core. Rage was better as well (Oh remembering the 40+ starting rage back then, just enough to fire an AOE). Now, I get only 1 piece of clothing for every x amount of levels synth'd, and the starting rage totally sucks a*expletive*, making it years to do if I want to get towards max level (imagine how many clothing sets and fashion cores will be burned by then).
                            • Certain places have mount cards to be obtained: guild shop, adv. guild shop, etc. Now those have gone the way of the dodo.
                            • The shops were great when we can purchase everything we wanted with whatever amount we have on our own character. None of this purchase limitation nonsense.
                            The game was great back then when I ACTIVELY took part in said events. However, it's "meh" when it comes to events and rewards that I just go in, collect my dailies and do the events that mean much to me, do the Rave Event when it comes, and log off. Sometimes, I would either talk to friends or tick a guild off (well, they fired first so I fired back when it comes to plundering, heh heh) in hitting most of their members.

Comment

Working...
                            X