Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

why m i logged out n not logged in in forums when i am logged in to r2games on d 21st of march?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why m i logged out n not logged in in forums when i am logged in to r2games on d 21st of march?

On the 21st of march, i want to go forums, so i go to r2games home page to click forums to go forums, but i saw there is nothing in the white circle.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	f0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	191.2 KB
ID:	1790628
    And the thing in first picture happened from few days before 21st of march.
    So, i go league of angels home page and click forums to go forums, but i saw i don't have the things in red circle and the thing in blue circle was log in and was not log out.

Name:	f1.jpg
Size:	458.5 KB
ID:	1790630

Name:	f1.jpg
Size:	465.9 KB
ID:	1790629
    But when i click log in, the thing in the blue circle, i was brought to a log in page in forums and not to r2games' log in page, and then i type the username and password that i used to log in to my r2games account, it says invalid user/incorrect user/no such user.
    But i can go forums today because i post this.
    So why?
    Who have this before?
    Last edited by R210496643; 03-25-2017, 11:58 PM.

The forum was down for an hour or two that day. Everyone on at the time was experiencing those issues, including admin.
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
    X