Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to remind them when you didn't get a response within 3 days after you submmited a ticket?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to remind them when you didn't get a response within 3 days after you submmited a ticket?

is it with another ticket?

You can leave your IGN and server number here, with a little blurb on what the ticket is regarding, so we can give support a little nudge. Being as it was just the weekend, they generally have less staff on (mainly to deal with 'now' issues, such as login problems etc).

If you have not heard anything by Tuesday afternoon, feel free to reply this thread with requested details
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Thank you for saying.
      I reply to your thread at around 2.30pm because i got to go.
      IGN: WenZhong
      Server: [S300] Witchlight Forest
      Platform: R2Games
      Device: Personal Computer
      Operating System: Windows 7
      Browser: Mozilla Firefox
      I sent 4 different tickets at around the same time, at 8th of march. On 9th of march, a support elf replied to a ticket to my email, with the case number 615101, but i don't know whether case number is ticket number or not, he replied again on 10th of march with two other tickets with the same case number, but he didn't reply for the ticket for me not able-ling to collect rewards in the hot events after i completed 2 free attempts of inferno, but i forgot what is the subject of the ticket called. I reminded them by sending tickets two times, first one is a few days before the second one, but i forgot which date i send the first one, and the second one is on the 25th/26th of march. Have that ticket been disapproved?
      Last edited by R210496643; 04-08-2017, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X