Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Some Friendly Suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Friendly Suggestions

Hey Every one Am posting some friendly suggestions came in my mind hope they will approve it (;

1) Safe points in enchanting : Weapon enchanting in CS2 is much more harder than that of CS1. And i really love Enchanting weapons they glow
    its too hard to make it to even 7+ in CS2, But adding some safe points in Enchanting is a big help for all.
    My suggested safe points are at glowing lvls, 7,9,12 etc idk i never reached more than 8+

2)Improve AFK radius : Improving AFk radius is a good thing a slight invress will help clear quest real faster (;

3)Bound Gem exchange : At overlord u have a chance to get high lvl gems. But usually they are bound can u add an option in event master to change bound gem to
    gem coupon. Its really a sad When a mage get bound shining Emarald and it will also help those misfortunate ppl who have miss clicked in
    gem exchange

4)Atribut reset and sot : I hope every one have showed a thumbs down on removing sot from guild exchange . Bring Sot back at guild exchange its really importent
    also if possible put Attribut reset card in guild exchange too

i will add more if i find any thing interesting ty
    and sorry for my bad spelling

Originally posted by adarshs View Post
    4)Atribut reset and sot : I hope every one have showed a thumbs down on removing sot from guild exchange . Bring Sot back at guild exchange its really importent
    Sands of Time is available via guild Contribution Shop, however it is only available to members of the weekly Turf War winners. Think of it as some incentive to being in the top guild.

Comment

ok ok i didn't know that

What abt my other suggestions
      Still New and Learning

Comment

No further comments; simply pointing out a fact of the matter for the last proposal. Furthermore, it is up to the community to support or not support suggestions made by others. Highly supported proposals will be forwarded to the team for consideration.

Comment

Working...
        X