Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Loosen the sacred gold tree up a little

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loosen the sacred gold tree up a little

The sacred gold tree has been way too tight for months now. I haven't seen anyone get anything good from in such a long time. I've been trying to get a good sylph from the beginning and haven't had any luck.

They might have got rid of the good prizes because that was the only way they could figure out to stop people from hacking the tree for free. I don't know, but the hacking was visible for months without prof/7road/r2 stopping it.

Comment

Of all the places they could (and should) improve the rewards, I think the sacred gold tree would be last or nearly so in my list of priorities. That event and the ones like it are pretty much sucker bets - maybe you'll hit the jackpot, but most people won't get value out of it.

Comment

Oh "Hack Tree"? Yep, they probably did. You're better off in making a dual merged sylph yourself.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
          Of all the places they could (and should) improve the rewards, I think the sacred gold tree would be last or nearly so in my list of priorities. That event and the ones like it are pretty much sucker bets - maybe you'll hit the jackpot, but most people won't get value out of it.
          I agree with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
            Oh "Hack Tree"? Yep, they probably did. You're better off in making a dual merged sylph yourself.
            i agree with this

will take u a few mnths to save the bb for this but its better than spending on the r2 tight sacred hack tree

the only thing i won that was nice was the fish from their and always div souls ive never won any slyph from their so gave up spending their now

Comment

seen somebody getting thor today out of tree,
              ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
              Server: S444 Silent Arena
              Char: Knight
              Lvl: 80
              Br: 6m and crowing.
              Main Sylph: Arise
              Guard: Oracle

Comment

I was going to say it would take less time up until I had realized the *use your imagination to fill in this part* decided to swap the Fusion Chis for Smelting Stones in this Rave event. So your estimate is now true, LOL.

Either way, if anything can help me not spend BB then I am happy for that moment in time.

Comment

but the tree is a good source for div souls too maybe its just me with my luck ... i have no luck btw with sylphs in there ^^ but with the mount i had lmao ^^ ... but for a noobie like me hos still at sylph expo 48 stuck .... i sometimes happy about the low rewards there and no im not spendin much anymore in tree ^^ i was on startin to save bbs too for merge bbut now ... but now .... there is this other new nice feature ^^ and im short before half of things i need .... so **** of savin ... waste ur balens ^^ get chi chi chi ^^ and yes next time its in auction i will buy out for 2k ... ^^ and i guess for the ranters here ( im often too lol) ... the tree isnt hackabale anymore i hope .... coz i was on a server where many did it when the exploit got public ... not meant racistic but yes it were mostly brazils .... so volti if u read this ^^ c u on bg .. lets chase katniss xD
                  against devotion ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                    I was going to say it would take less time up until I had realized the *use your imagination to fill in this part* decided to swap the Fusion Chis for Smelting Stones in this Rave event. So your estimate is now true, LOL.

Either way, if anything can help me not spend BB then I am happy for that moment in time.
                    lol i thought r2 was making life easier for low to medium spenders and free players to get a fusion spirit

the way its going its going to take a while to get 1 fusion spirit

prob need to spend 60k balens to get a fusion spirit anyway with the way this rave is set up lol better save the bbs and hope for best lol
                    Last edited by Xharry005x; 03-29-2017, 04:33 AM.

Comment

but the tree is a good source for div souls too maybe its just me with my luck ... i have no luck btw with sylphs in there ^^ but with the mount i had lmao ^^ ... but for a noobie like me hos still at sylph expo 48 stuck .... i sometimes happy about the low rewards there and no im not spendin much anymore in tree ^^ i was on startin to save bbs too for merge bbut now ... but now .... there is this other new nice feature ^^ and im short before half of things i need .... so **** of savin ... waste ur balens ^^ get chi chi chi ^^ and yes next time its in auction i will buy out for 2k ... ^^ and i guess for the ranters here ( im often too lol) ... the tree isnt hackabale anymore i hope .... coz i was on a server where many did it when the exploit got public ... not meant racistic but yes it were mostly brazils .... so volti if u read this ^^ c u on bg .. lets chase katniss xD
                      Most of my guys are doing Sylph Expedition (Level 30) not only for Mahras, but for Divinity Soul Chests and Shards. I know it's not much, but it does add up with each day. And I save those for events (Level 4 preps to Level 5) so I can get what little extra it gives out. I get 6 chests (mainly, not counting the ones made from the shards) a day, which turns to 180 chests in a whole month before said event comes back that I can get the extras (if lucky). You at 48, should be getting around 9 boxes a day (or 270 a month). But if you want to get Divinity Souls (I guess faster), I heard that Exquisite Chests sometimes drop them, but I rather stockpile them all and then wait like the end of the week to open them to get better luck. And you get those by doing Speed Clearance each day along with some extra if you make the rankings (and depending on where you rank mainly).

Thankfully, I had used up all my wands prior to the Hack Tree being made evident and none of my accounts were affected when that happened. I know they took them out of Cloud Adventures when they did the revamp of such, but I didn't care for the tree that much because all I ever got was sylph stuff that I got in abundance of (at the time) so the wands were a waste in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X