Logging in Via FB - aint Working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logging in Via FB - aint Working

Any1 else having issues logging in via Fb - I get to the login screen, enter details, the all i get is a white screen, usually this then disappears, then on the main Wartune page i can then log in with my toon - any ideas?

SS below:
    (all in the red square is white webpage)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capturefb.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	1790656

Also just to point out - I have a toon the logs directly thru R2, and this works fine - so it is either the R2 portal thru 2 fB is the issue, or it is just broke - client used and multiple browsers used 2.

same thing happening to me .... grrr Hulk Smash !!!!!

Comment

I checked this and have attempted to report it. No response as of yet.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

same here cant log in on fb with other char

Comment

same i cant log with fb... with my other char

Comment

still nothing getting fixed tryed loging in with yahoo works fine but facebook still dont work

Comment

i have the same problem too

Comment

I also have the same problem, but I do not have an alternate loguin, I'm logged in!

Comment

The issue has been reported. How fast it's resolved depends on if the error is occurring with R2, with OpenID, or with Facebook.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i have the same problem too

Comment

Okay, do I have to dust off the old FB account for R2 to see if it's a problem as well?

Give me a moment while I do check.
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Greetings,
                        Thank you for submitting you issue report.
                        We have already informed our developers with regards on this log-in issue on Facebook. And they are now fixing and hoping that they can resolved this very soon. We must ask you to be patient with us.
                        We hope to announce fixes and/or potential compensation (if applicable) after the issue has been resolved. We ask you to keep your eyes open on the forums as this is where compensation and bug fixes will be reported.

Comment

For those of us looking for visual data, submitted:

Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

loading fail

With the present date of 03/27/2017, I come to inform you of the wartune game support that in the players we are having difficulties in logging on to facebook, that is, we are not getting a log on facebook, I ask you to verify what's happening.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Sem tÃ*tulo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	1729419
                            annapaula s530 garden city
                            email; [edited]
                            Last edited by Whakapono; 03-27-2017, 07:56 PM.

Comment

same problem in here , cant login, i send ticket and they just said to seat tight lol, they will be try to fix it but they dont sure when lmao

Comment

Working...
                              X