Login is not possible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login is not possible

For some time already I already tried over other ways to log me I only get white window, normal white also this window opens loads and close again.
    Now this window does not open download and remains open
    Use FB and Windows Appbeides now no longer goes
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ways to login.png
Views:	1
Size:	4.7 KB
ID:	1790657

One thing you can opt for is unlinking your Facebook and converting to logging in directly through our login. To do so, follow the following steps:
    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    You can unlink Facebook accounts by logging in as normal. Go to www.r2games.com/user, set a password and verify the e-mail. From there, the e-mail address and password are used to log in instead of Facebook.

Comment

Is not over direct registration is used pw not accepted therefore I always use FB app, since there is no access is proposal not executable
      This link from them lead back to registration www.r2games.com/user
      This link of them lead again to registration and as said directly registration is not because I FB FB not adopt which code FB
      for their registration use / arrange has I do not
      Last edited by xuefvfxrn; 03-27-2017, 05:13 PM.

Comment

I have been informed that this issue has been reported. Should I receive any updates regarding its status, I will post back here.

Comment

Thank you only hope it can go again soon, find only funny since today already quite normal with FB was registered,
          and just few hours later then no longer goes, yes had earlier problems with it,
          but read so solved the cancellation moreremute Clicked (2-3try) ... now is just no more, hope remains to remedy.

Comment

Originally posted by xuefvfxrn View Post
            Is not over direct registration is used pw not accepted therefore I always use FB app, since there is no access is proposal not executable
            This link from them lead back to registration www.r2games.com/user
            This link of them lead again to registration and as said directly registration is not because I FB FB not adopt which code FB
            for their registration use / arrange has I do not
            what is the link for FB app , also tried so but not all ther server are there only till server 525 other servers doesn't exist in the app , is it wrong app ?
            they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Comment

Originally posted by R2128983872 View Post
              what is the link for FB app , also tried so but not all ther server are there only till server 525 other servers doesn't exist in the app , is it wrong app ?
              Does not apply to Wartune.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                Does not apply to Wartune.
                Can you tell me how to access or login again with CS2? Can't play because my account is link with my facebook account.

Comment

I'm also unable to login on my main because its linked to facebook... whats the ETA on this being fixed?

and how are we supposed to unlink our accopunt if we cant login?
                  Last edited by Reverie; 03-27-2017, 11:14 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by rollerbarbie View Post
                    I'm also unable to login on my main because its linked to facebook... whats the ETA on this being fixed?
                    The issue is on Facebook's side of things. We have no way to know how long it will take them to fix it.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I was able to login , thank you

Comment

The problem with Facebook login has been resolved.

Comment

FB and windows gleichermasen work again, thank you would not have thought so fast:O

Comment

Working...
                          X