Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Can't log in through facebook.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't log in through facebook.

I've been trying all my facebook accounts to log in. And still, I couldn't log in through "logged in" facebook accounts. Why??? Please do help me. It's the only way I could log in my other account since I can't log in directly here because my password is incorrect for i don't know what reason. So please do help me. Thank you.

Originally posted by ChiElla View Post
    I've been trying all my facebook accounts to log in. And still, I couldn't log in through "logged in" facebook accounts. Why??? Please do help me. It's the only way I could log in my other account since I can't log in directly here because my password is incorrect for i don't know what reason. So please do help me. Thank you.
    There has been a thread regarding the facebook login in. It seems that there are some technical difficulties. We apologize for the inconvenience. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....sues-3-27-3-28
    Last edited by KanaDT; 03-27-2017, 07:52 PM.
    If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Working...
    X