Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is R2_Sanguine banned? if he/she is banned, how are the bugs in bug report mega-thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is R2_Sanguine banned? if he/she is banned, how are the bugs in bug report mega-thread

Is R2_Sanguine banned? If he/she is banned, how are the bugs in bug report mega-thread going to be reported and be solved? how can he/she post current, confirmed issues here? and how is he/she going to post resolved issues here?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	R.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	1790662

Originally posted by R210496643 View Post
    Is R2_Sanguine banned? If he/she is banned, how are the bugs in bug report mega-thread going to be reported and be solved? how can he/she post current, confirmed issues here? and how is he/she going to post resolved issues here?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]173348[/ATTACH]
    I'm pretty certain that other moderators will look to the 'recently' posted issues, and then report them to their higher ups. Just post in the forum, or- place a new topic with your bug.
    Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

R2_Sanguine is no longer with the company. Former staff accounts get locked down. Maintaining those threads is entirely up to the moderator for the section, and honestly, they are more work than they are worth. The original intent of the mega report thread was for players to post a new thread providing all of the information about an issue which would also allow for conversation and updates to be posted, and then a summarized post with a link to the thread in the mega thread. The mega thread itself would then be used to keep pressure on staff to get things taken off the list, which was suppose to increase communication between them and us mods. I would just go around and remove them all, but some mods do find the one-thread format useful, so they remain for now.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

As moderator of section, i will say that its hard to keep up with Mega_Bug report thread, as most of reports there are:
        1) old known issue with unknown time of fix,
        2) repeated report of same issue
        3) issues without character and server info provided,
        also if i answer to each report there it will become a mess, so i usually respond to reports in other threads which related to same issue reported or just report them if its possible(once again, with character and server info and screenshots(if needed) provided).

Comment

alkaris why not making a review of the thread and opening a new one then?

it is really hard to follow up for users too
          Last edited by 10209666732214431; 04-10-2017, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 10209666732214431 View Post
            alkaris why not making a review of the thread and opening a new one then?

it is really hard to follow up for users too
            Cause it will become same in no time? It much easier for me to work with separate threads, because i can close thread if issue is resolved, if there are multiple reports on same issue i can merge threads into one.
            And its easier for me to ask for additional information if its needed, because less posts - more chances that player will see and pay attention to my post.

Comment

i mean like a FAQ so they will stop opening threads with the same bug over and over lol

Comment

Originally posted by 10209666732214431 View Post
                i mean like a FAQ so they will stop opening threads with the same bug over and over lol
                For that is made the forum search. So player can search if something similar havent been already.
                But it be nice to see if some one can Make sticky thread with example templates and conditions , which is must get filled in order to get help or even someone taking look.
                Antifreeze
                Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Working...
                X