Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Womens Goddess Day still didn't distributed to us for those winners?!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Womens Goddess Day still didn't distributed to us for those winners?!!!

Hello!

We waited and reply to support about our prices in Womens goddess day but until right now we wasn't able to receive any items. Can we still have those prices? We work for it, I think we deserve our prices. Thank you!

IGN: RoxieArcher
    IGN: BABES

SERVER: UC8/THe Floating City

Have you contacted support?

Comment

I just receive the Odd fruit and blessed stone 500 in my inbox notification. How about the prices stated Wings/Costume/Mount/Angel and the 10k worth of diamonds are those are just scam or no one got those prices?..Just asking only..

Comment

Originally posted by R249902837 View Post
        I just receive the Odd fruit and blessed stone 500 in my inbox notification. How about the prices stated Wings/Costume/Mount/Angel and the 10k worth of diamonds are those are just scam or no one got those prices?..Just asking only..
        10k diamonds should have been sent to post with number 3838, with thread having only 173 posts there is no one who is eligible for that.
        Same about Wings/Costume/Angel, only three people were eligible for that and they should have received their rewards, as for you both players should have received codes for their prizes, which are odd fruit and blessed stone, via forum PM.
        Everything is described in last post of event thread, here:
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1578833

Comment

Working...
        X