NEW Class Shifter in Crystal Saga!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW Class Shifter in Crystal Saga!!

After so many years of conflict amongest the classes to rule over the lands of crystal saga , it resulted in a new hybrid, a NEW Class Shifter to be able to adapt to the changes that conflict caused , it have extreme powers that our reporters in the crystal saga land couldn't count , but the following are all the information we could of gathered about it till now :

The Shifter has high HP and Defense and possesses ultrahigh Attack after Shapeshifting.

These are images that our reporters could barely take of it :

Click image for larger version

Name:	shifter2.png
Views:	1
Size:	806.5 KB
ID:	1790681
    Last edited by R2_Coconut; 03-30-2017, 05:42 AM.

nice, but where's the Lv175 Priests Staff and Map Lv150+ Elites super drops?
    If u havent given your all, u havent love enough..

Comment

Originally posted by R22887499 View Post
      nice, but where's the Lv175 Priests Staff and Map Lv150+ Elites super drops?
      The odds of them coming back with the new class are very low. As for the priest weapon who knows?

Comment

Haisnbsjsvskajsb finally new class now just rb and priest weapons and were good

Comment

wow nice new class haha all players says like paladin

Comment

yass this class is so fun to play

Comment

Cool !!! A new class !!

Comment

This class called the pagan

Comment

so this i snew class uh... high stats by nature... no effort to get better... eh, lazy toon, even bm has some challenge for some peculier tastes
                  Spouse: StarFrost <3 AngelOfWrath
                  Guild: Yangin: SAO,AGM ~//~Starfrost: Capo,SoR
                  Lvl: 176 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 155 Srb Bm Hybrid
                  Pets: A Lot!!
                  Sperion:Yang: Maxed 3D def, Star: Maxed BloodBreak + 3D Def
                  Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
                  Wings: DF - Prom
                  Weapon: Immo VI - Immo X +18
                  Pixie: Celestial-Blazing
                  Mount: Doom -Gen4 Doom

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Comment

Originally posted by miaculpa View Post
                    so this i snew class uh... high stats by nature... no effort to get better... eh, lazy toon, even bm has some challenge for some peculier tastes
                    dont even have high stat, it sucks and set gear is terrible also
                    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

There's several problems that I've noticed in the last few days playing my shifter

1. Upgrading frag took double that was shown in the upgrade window.
                      2. Essence was much less than shown (personally a nice one but at least show it then?)
                      3. Level 20 shift skill doesn't have all the skills shown in the bar (missing Ultimate skill : blood of hatred) if this only unlocks after scion or higher please indicate so.
                      4 Not sure if its a bug or done on purpose but only "classic" skills are used when afking mode which is rather inconvenient because you have to play manually in events like ladder, training ground and dungeons places where AFK is mostly used other than farming.

Other than these 4 things the class is really decent but I wouldn't recommend it as a first time character since every gear piece is at a 35% success for ethereal and then drops to 25% from bloodforge up to malefic not only does it have a low success rate to make gear but, Nightshade is the last gear set that uses shards only on wards all gear requires previous set to make. Lucky for us thou not until EBS the previous gear is lost in the production.

Anyone wanna see some shift screen shots just ask I'll provide up to the 2nd shift.
                      ~ IG name : (S13)Angelicghost ~
                      ~ Lvl : 155 Eidolon ~
                      ~ Guild : (S49) tle ~
                      ~ Where's my bunny at :confused: ~

Comment

Can i know why savage ring have cast speed when there's like no cast speed skill? lol

Comment

Originally posted by firewallker View Post
                          Can i know why savage ring have cast speed when there's like no cast speed skill? lol
                          You may see it as unnecessary but the shift does take casting and probably some of the shift skills at higher level.

Comment

Originally posted by firewallker View Post
                            cuz sets pretty much copied from mage, same as frag

however on the gear sets it gives mostly mdef/pdef % instead of matk lol
                            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
                              cuz sets pretty much copied from mage, same as frag

however on the gear sets it gives mostly mdef/pdef % instead of matk lol
                              If you actually pay attention to the class you'll notice that damage is mainly in the shift forms and not in the classic skills and on top the gear provides defense over burst out attack because the goal of the class is tank with decent damage output as a secondary. If you don't like the class just don't play it simple as that nobody is forcing you to play it so stop whining like a kid about everything and do something constructive like I did and report ACTUAL issues.

Comment

Working...
                              X