No announcement yet.

Fusion Chi getting less and less....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the chi is exchanged for bb? I dont get how them things work. Someone explain.

Comment

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
      So the chi is exchanged for bb? I dont get how them things work. Someone explain.
      Simple explanation is 1000 Fusion Chi is exchanged for 1 Fusion Spirit, which can be used in place of the 60k balen cost of merging, not including any of the materials also required.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
        It works sorta like the Talent Stones do for Knighthood talents. When you click on the upgrade it will tell you how many talent stones or balens it will take and it will use the Talent stones first. There is a similar box that comes up for this as seen below

Last edited by Mentor_MrEUS; 04-23-2017, 06:10 PM.
        "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

And somehow, Mentor (unless it's on my end), your pic didn't come up. LOL.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
            And somehow, Mentor (unless it's on my end), your pic didn't come up. LOL.
            Yeah you're right it's not there for me either. Lets try again!

Attached Files

R2Games Rules
            Browser Game Support

Comment

Cool. I got it now. Thanks.

And since I am always pumping into trash sylphs (for the event's mahra/sep), I might have to set aside a few to do this type of merge as I now know it can be done. Just for experimental purposes, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                Cool. I got it now. Thanks.

And since I am always pumping into trash sylphs (for the event's mahra/sep), I might have to set aside a few to do this type of merge as I now know it can be done. Just for experimental purposes, though.
                I'm hoping with the current exchange that can give merged sylphs that I can win one from there and merge one at the next rave, thus giving me 2 new toys to play with. I have seen a couple get them relatively easily, so its possible to drop from there.

R2Games Rules
                Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
                  I'm hoping with the current exchange that can give merged sylphs that I can win one from there and merge one at the next rave, thus giving me 2 new toys to play with. I have seen a couple get them relatively easily, so its possible to drop from there.
                  so far used 224 event tokens on luck exchange and no merged slyph of yet looks like r2 place a very low drop rate of 0.0000001% in a million chance

so far no 1 on kabam s26 has had any drop yet

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                    so far used 224 event tokens on luck exchange and no merged slyph of yet looks like r2 place a very low drop rate of 0.0000001% in a million chance

so far no 1 on kabam s26 has had any drop yet

Saw someone get a Freya, so it's possible, however low the drop rate is. I'm just amazed that it's possible at all with just event shards.

R2Games Rules
                    Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
                      Saw someone get a Freya, so it's possible, however low the drop rate is. I'm just amazed that it's possible at all with just event shards.
                      yeah the only event that give alot of event tokens is whip event

the gem synth event didnt give alot as its been reduced

ppl cant use hoofs due to the none extistant of drops of mounts in luck exchange so no way of getting event tokens their either or the only mounts recycable are from tanks arena and wilds saving tokens so it takes 3 to 6 mnths for a decent mount to be able to use the hoofs to grab event tokens in rewards

alot of ppl got maxed slyph gears so not alot of event tokens from that

maybe its time for r2 and devs to revise the events and rewards for older servers

Comment

1. True. It gives out 49 event trinklets a day (when 3,000 whips are used) total. Since it's weekly, it has gone up on the list along with the Mahra/Sep events that come every 4 weeks as being the best source of such.
                        2. I hardly do the Gem Synth event when they first stopped doing unlimited; and then slowly waned away as it was pointless (even as I was getting lvl 5's each day from devote and necro) to continue; so it was stopped completely.
                        3. If it's not the mounts that are not available, it's the f*expletive*in' crits that come within when one does the refine; especially on mounts that one know can make the numbers if no crits happened for rewards. Seems like crits are highly likely in this, therefore, I do not do them any more as I do not want to see the disappointment on my face when I am critting more frequently.
                        4. Personally, I just have a slot for a junk sylph to not only feed mahra/seps onto, but to have some junk eq to keep going (haven't gotten that far with the eq, but did with the mahra/sep). Same reason why I have a junk eud for the eq refine event and kept refining its green eq without worry.
                        5. Maybe it's time for them to bring back things that were once great in this game and leave it in place instead of trying to gather up "cash cows" by skimping on events.

Comment

On our server there has been many getting themselves a nice new toy (( not me of course , my lucks gone into hibernation ) non cashiers just to clarify that before someone shouts out they must be spenders gathering up more goods..
                          So save up the chests till last day and bomb the system , never know you 2 may get a new toy ...
                          Really do hope r2 continues this exchange event every so often ..
                          Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

i just got my 1k full and made thor today dont forget the new lucky exchnge at the moment ok mybe i ws too lucky but igot many many fusion stuff from it and im not cshin much anymore since last year november
                            against devotion ^^

Comment

309 event items used to date not a merged slyph won from luck exchange yet 884 fusion chi saved so far ive only seen 2 ppl win a merged slyph 1 used 103 event items and another 201 event items my luck is extinction level

Comment

As for me (in the past) my luck's like "A Cold Day in Hell".

Comment

Working...
                                X