Fusion Chi getting less and less....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    As for me (in the past) my luck's like "A Cold Day in Hell".
    ive noticed 1 thing tho in all this it seems r2 servers ave better luck getting merged slyphs from luck exchange than kabam and other platforms maybe its a flaw in the design or cuz they are the providors for other platforms

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
      ive noticed 1 thing tho in all this it seems r2 servers ave better luck getting merged slyphs from luck exchange than kabam and other platforms maybe its a flaw in the design or cuz they are the providors for other platforms
      I have to ask for some evidence here. Some have gotten it from both servers and I have seen people on Kabam saying they got one.

Simply saying it, doesn't make it so. The drop rate, while low, is viable on all platforms.

Could it be possible, that more players are on r2games, thus more people are plugging away at this event on r2games, causing more drops for r2games.
      Last edited by Mentor_MrEUS; 04-27-2017, 11:11 AM.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

didnt get a merged slyph from luck exchange but im 50 chi away now for a fusion spirit lol

maybe next time they run the luck exchange event if their will be 1 maybe they higher the rate of drops for the slyphs

yes higher the freya and loki and tyre drop rate but keep the odin thor and frigga as the drop rate it is set at

even if ppl get the 1st set of merged slyhs they still ave to spend or save a while for skills and adv mahra

Comment

can fusion chi only work on merge for lower sylphs like loki and not for odin / thor ? I ask as I have venus and Hecate red

Comment

Originally posted by boggins64 View Post
            can fusion chi only work on merge for lower sylphs like loki and not for odin / thor ? I ask as I have venus and Hecate red
            1000 Fusion Chi need to be exchanged for a Fusion Spirit. A Fusion Spirit is used in place of the 60k balen cost (not including required materials) of merging a sylph. If you can merge a sylph, then you can use a Fusion Spirit to do so.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
            X