Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAN ART Comic : Divine Realm level

Hi
    I'am a friend of Gwadafan who is in the hospital since March 19th after she participate to a law enforcement control which turned bad. She is wounded and struggle to restore her stamina.

She asked me to publishing this pencil drawing she did about the divine realm level, illustrating the story of Hoarfrost blade and Silver dragon lord.

Of course, she will colorize it after her return.

Don"t hesitate to reply to it and leave encouraging message.

TY
    Attached Files
    Last edited by gwadafan; 04-23-2017, 08:40 PM. Reason: change pic 1

Hello. I'm pleased to be back in the game after this offline.
    I hope that you have appreciate my draw and the beginning of the colorize.

I'm only disappointed that nobody reply.

Maybe it"s easier to complain than encouraging with a positive attitude.

Regards
    Gwadafan
    ub 24
    Berserker

Comment

Originally posted by gwadafan View Post
      Hello. I'm pleased to be back in the game after this offline.
      I hope that you have appreciate my draw and the beginning of the colorize.

I'm only disappointed that nobody reply.

Maybe it"s easier to complain than encouraging with a positive attitude.

Regards
      Gwadafan
      ub 24
      Berserker
      Well this isnt the most lively forum So that explains the no replies a bit

Then if you like feedback: Youre missing the basics of drawing, yet youre trying an advanced drawingstyle/comicstyle. Proportions are not correct and like i said youre missing the basic rules.
      I don't know your age and tbh that doesnt matter; everyone can learn to draw, no matter the age. Soo if youre into drawing and like to get better, go on youtube(im pretty sure there are tons of vids) and start with the basics of drawing.

goodluck!

Comment

so nice comic drawing.keep the good work!

playermall is a mmorpg marketplace that connects buyers and sellers of gaming products. we have grown to become a leading eCommerce platform for trading virtual gaming products. 20 years of experience as gaming and trading enthusiasts helps us empower gamers by making trades both fun and easy. playermall will create a new mmorpg currency service standard. playermall is not only a mmorpg game gold shop,it is also your game friends.we are your forever friends
        Last edited by lindaamanda123; 04-27-2020, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by den0ne View Post
          Well this isnt the most lively forum So that explains the no replies a bit

Then if you like feedback: Youre missing the basics of drawing, yet youre trying an advanced drawingstyle/comicstyle. Proportions are not correct and like i said youre missing the basic rules.
          I don't know your age and tbh that doesnt matter; everyone can learn to draw, no matter the age. Soo if youre into drawing and like to get better, go on youtube(im pretty sure there are tons of vids) and start with the basics of drawing.

goodluck!
          hello
          I have appreciated your reply and the way of improvement you're suggesting. Anyway i find your analysis a bit light. For the basics of drawing, i'm using the tutorial books " how to draw manga " by Hikaru Hayashi for the basic is characters, layout, animals and fight.
          I'm also inspired by the artbook of lodoss Tou senki with Nobuteru Yuki. i'm a great fan of this drawer and i'm sure that you noticed that my avatar is shiris of the anime.

For the proportions missing, you don't explain in which domain : the landscape, the character or the sheet sequential ?

Also, my two last draw are not completed as i'm doing the job of 3 people : the drawer in pencil, the inker and the colorizer in american comics like DC or Marvel.

Finally suggesting seeing a you tube vids is inappropriate. The learn of drawing is more by training on your sheet, studying in course and Art tutorial books.

TYSM

Gwadafan

Comment

Although your effort is nice I will agree with den0ne. For what is worth I'm gonna try and be more specific for you: in cartoon drawing there are some basic fundamentals you seem to lack experience on.
            For example when den0ne said about proportions it means you don't get right the faces' axis neither the bodies' parts.
            In few words: Proportion is the most important factor to consider in building a cartoon character. You should keep in mind the relative size of body parts, because it's based on them to define the structural features of your characters.
            Experience and constant training is the key to almost everything including drawing. Don't stick with one way, try to explore and experiment. And suggesting youtube tutorials is not inappropriate at all my friend. Truth is that there are plenty of professional cartoonists in youtube providing with very useful and educational video-tutorials. Especially for inexperienced people it's way better to see the tutorial "live".
            Kudos for your effort and if I were you I'd show my creations to some place else cuz here yeh, it's kinda pointless.
            And out of the chaos, a voice spoke:
            "Smile and be happy, for it can always be worse".
            And I smiled, and I was happy, and it did get worse.

Comment

Thanks for all advice provided.

First of all, i don"t want appear rude to den0ne and Maiyaris. i was rather more indecise to start improvement. hopefully MaiyaIris give me more specific ways of improvement.
              I will work hard to illustrate the league of Angels universe and give entertainement to players by following accurate advices.

I will be very pleased to discover MaiyaIris masterpiece.

God bless you and have fun in play

Gwadafan
              Ub24
              Demonkillerz Guild Leader's

Comment

Originally posted by gwadafan View Post
                Thanks for all advice provided.

First of all, i don"t want appear rude to den0ne and Maiyaris. i was rather more indecise to start improvement. hopefully MaiyaIris give me more specific ways of improvement.
                I will work hard to illustrate the league of Angels universe and give entertainement to players by following accurate advices.

I will be very pleased to discover MaiyaIris masterpiece.

God bless you and have fun in play

Gwadafan
                Ub24
                Demonkillerz Guild Leader's
                Heyhey!
                Youre not rude, so no worries
                With the youtube video tuts i kinda mean that there're some great artists that show step by step how to get the basics done. Youre drawing reminds me of how i drew many years ago and yes you put lots of efford in it, yet the basics are not there and i can see same in my early works.
                ...someone gave me the same critism back in the day and i started to copy other peoples work. (yes i copied complete toons, everything) But that gave me insight of how to use construction lines and put things in right perspective and soon you hit that, you can basicly create everything you can imagine.

Soo offcourse practise is the way, but if you practise it wrong, youll never master it

Comment

Working...
                X