imperial war honor bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imperial war honor bug

well our guild won imperial wars so when i checked what honor i recieved i checked my adv guild skills

Click image for larger version

Name:	bug 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	1790753

as you can see by pic states in black and white i should recieve 1280 honor

so i checked the actual honor i recieved in tab in profile

Name:	bug 2.png
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	1790754

as you can see it states i got 1120 so thats a drop in 160 honor from this bug it needs sorting as clearly the adv guild skill for honor is showing its actualy broken

i didnt do bg today if any 1 asks lol the extra 500 is using the honor med for hot events reward
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 04-01-2017, 03:22 PM.

Im in the same boat as you for the insignia loss, however, summit aint quite right - u say u won your imperial war and gained 1120, well our guild lost and i gained 1120....

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
      Im in the same boat as you for the insignia loss, however, summit aint quite right - u say u won your imperial war and gained 1120, well our guild lost and i gained 1120....
      this isnt for insignia loss its does state honor bug

i recieved the insig for winning but i didnt recieve the right amount of honor what does state in black and white in my adv skill guild section

Comment

Just to be sure, you do have that lvl 8 honor bonus? Like, it's the lvl you have on the right side of the tab? I'm asking that because the screenshot you took seem to come from the left part where you learn guild skill (mean that the guild skill you hover your mouse right now is the next lvl of honor skill you can learn, not the one you have right now)

Edit: Here a picture that show what I mean :

Name:	Sans titre.jpg
Size:	171.0 KB
ID:	1729470

Also, lvl 7 honor bonus skill is actually +1120
        Last edited by PinkiePie; 04-02-2017, 08:33 PM.
        Have a wonderful day

Comment

Working...
        X