Obvious cheater

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obvious cheater

(S2)Caesermike upgraded his wing and this would cost thousands of dallors and according to another post about the ancient wing upgrades it takes about 8-9 stacks per upgrade I recommend reviewin his recharge history

He works, maybe just maybe he spent money on his toon. Hes aloud to do so and if it wasn't for cashiers like him a lot of people would be bored cause this game would be shut down because of lack of money coming in. Jealousy is a sad thing maybe you should find something better to do than complain about a toon that can easily kick your butt.

Comment

This was posted so they would look in to it that's why I said they should look at his recharge history because I highly doubt he's cashed for those due to the high amount of money it would take and to be clear I'm not jealous could care less but I follow r2games rules and third party buying is frowned upond not saying he did or didn't just saying it's suspicious

Comment

He's a cashier, anyone thinking he would cheat is being ignorant. Complaining about a person cashing is kind of sad, its not like he hasn't cashed in the past and I'm pretty dam sure if he wants he will cash in the future. The wings he bought can only be bought from R2 as far as I know. They are so new third parties haven't got a chance to try and get a hold of them. So your suspicions are invalid.

Comment

High dollar purchases can sometimes look suspicious, it's understandable. It's not so terrible to want to make sure you're playing with people who play by the rules.

What you can do when you have such concerns, which also avoids the normal forum backlash for expressing such concerns, is grab a relevant screenshot that adequately conveys your concern, and send it in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support, and they will look to make sure everything is legit.
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-02-2017, 11:06 PM.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Got a screenshot but file is to big to send the screen shot shows two upgrades back to back going from ancient wings VIII up to X now if you veiw him he has ancient wings XIII so in the course of 1 days he's upgraded them 5 times

Comment

Should be able to save it as a .jpg and reduce the file size that way. You can also upload it to an image sharing service, such as photobucket or tinypic.com and paste the link in your ticket.

I don't need to view this person. Forum mods have nothing to do with player punishments or any investigations. I am just making sure you get to where you need to be.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

lol misspk seems triggered for an acc that only done 2 posts
                'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Had to crop photo alot to make it smaller but as I said back to back and I will go fill out a ticket again and attach this to it
                  Attached Files

Comment

me and caeser talked and i spoke to some of his guild members, i didnt realize that he cash as much as he did because i had alot of people tell me that hes cashed for them in the past so i am sorry caeser mike for assuming something that i had no proof of.

Comment

You´r full of lame man!

Your lame man! You´r saying your following the rules of R2 games ? Why do you use mall then ?(S1)Uno ?

So your saying you follow the rules of r2 ? Why do you use mall site (S1)Uno ?
                      Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-09-2017, 01:23 PM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Busted!! Hahahaha

Comment

hahahaha....

Comment

Working...
                          X