Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

inventory bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inventory bug

hey there have been issues regarding inventory bugs dates back since december 2016, i lost lvl 5 celestial insignia and in return got a 2nd defense sperion
    ( also lvl 8 sperion gems in it were lost. ) another issue i got with my alt is that the inventory slots closed and i lost my items along with it. i filed a ticket llike
    5 times already and still weren't resolved. i'm hoping i can get some help here.

If you can send me the ticket number of your most recent ticket I will ask about it.
    If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

aw, mine was marshall's...but also level 5

Comment

Hi eugene,

what a coincidence but my name is eugene also o.0, and..... I got the same issue (lost lvl 5 marshall's insignia). Iy has been 2 months since I submitted the ticket (#608805) but until now, i got no result...yet
        I hope they'll give it back to us.

Comment

lmao let us hope

Comment

with the rollback bug, and with every toon affected submitting tickets, i don't think waiting is an option anymore.
            i made another insignia awhile ago.

Comment

Working...
            X