Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are we not releasing the rest of the mount? Need to make sure the content is available

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are we not releasing the rest of the mount? Need to make sure the content is available

Tell the developers to start adding the mounts and other things like pixies and costumes to CS2. I'm currently with the Golden Dragon mount and can no longer improve. It says Gilded battle stallion is next mount but the interface doesn't have a way for us to forge it which means the devs haven't added it into cs2 yet. They need to keep up with the players. Same thing with super titles if they don't add more the super title shards will be worthless to many players soon.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

The only players that I know who have final mount outside of S1(who duped g muts and dont really count) are ThaDevil from S4 and myself, so patiently sit back and wait we will get it eventually.
    (S2)Levethix

"Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve." –Napoleon Hill

Comment

About the super title shards... they should have just made it tradeable for players to not compete with titles instead make deals and making its chance lower would do the trick

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
        Tell the developers to start adding the mounts and other things like pixies and costumes to CS2. I'm currently with the Golden Dragon mount and can no longer improve. It says Gilded battle stallion is next mount but the interface doesn't have a way for us to forge it which means the devs haven't added it into cs2 yet.
        Could you provide a screenshot? There are the mounts that you can forge from Therions.

Comment

I don't think we are ready for the next mount after golden dragon as the majority of the playerbase across all servers still have yet to reach that, the same goes for pixies, not many have that pink pixie yet so we may have to wait for a while before that has to be implemented. And as trevin said, S1's case does not really count as it is a server full of dupers/cheaters.

Comment

My problem is this I understand not many people to this point have reached golden dragon mount but for us who have what is the point really of us getn there if they gunna let everyone catch up to us before they release next mount having a better mount is supposed to provide advantage in stats if we gunna wait for everyone to get it before we release new then the whole system is useless. And Delta Sigma about the Therion Mounts yes I know about them but as we all know R2 aint gunna let us forge therion mounts anytime soon if ever I mean 125 therions for phoenix lol. ive used around 1000 black dragon coins and gotten 6 therions total lol so them mounts we wont be seeing on the servers at all I don't think.

(S4)ThaDevil

Comment

Mount after Golden Dragon and Demon wings

Hello R2 devs. Can you please release the next mount after golden dragon. Cos cash players all around the server are stuck with it. Since tenets and holy favour is not going too soon, at least give us the higher tier of Wings and mounts to upgrade.

Thanks
              Game: Crystal Saga II
              IGN: (S13) AlfroBiceps
              Server Name : Sharp Summit S13

Comment

A few of us have suggested it but the mods wont even suggest it to the devs so either they are behind on mounts aqnd don't want to see new ones yet or they just enjoy a slow developing game that never improves. In either case bro don't count on it anytime soon. Which is why in my thread I suggest all us cashers cut R2 off from money. If they gunna let the free players catch up to us before release new mounts then there is no point for us to cash for anything anymore. I guess they don't like money the idiots.

Comment

Working...
                X