Genbu Spamming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genbu Spamming

There are a lot players spamming that they get Genbu for 1 days or 7 days. [S23] Angel Island Server. Are they hacking?

Same in [S90] Slippery Slope they spamm alot Genbus in all day what is this?

Comment

bots i assume, considering one of them was even named after the site and rest are bot like names but yeah it's been going on for hours
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

hours? think 3 days already if not wrong.. >_<
        - Strongest Non Casher -

Ill make u keep spending.. get ready to be broke n regret..

Comment

Originally posted by damn84 View Post
          hours? think 3 days already if not wrong.. >_<
          i only noticed sunday morning, maybe started for my server group late idk

Comment

They are probably from dragon coins that players got from the 150 map. The 150 map drops a lot of goodies, and one if it are dragon coins, they can get a lot of stacks of it per day, so with that, they can get a lot of genbu's or even seiryu with it. But now, 150 map drops are gone

Comment

This is also happening on CSII, no one is bothering to report because nothing's ever been done about bots anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Knave1 View Post
                They are probably from dragon coins that players got from the 150 map. The 150 map drops a lot of goodies, and one if it are dragon coins, they can get a lot of stacks of it per day, so with that, they can get a lot of genbu's or even seiryu with it. But now, 150 map drops are gone
                They only get Genbu's and they're from Green Dragon Coin, elites only dropped Red and Black.

Comment

Working...
                X