Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what happens if we send a ticket about a missing reward 1 or more days late?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what happens if we send a ticket about a missing reward 1 or more days late?

will we get the missing rewards?

As long as you provide screenshots providing proof that you were eligible for reward and that you was not able to claim it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
      As long as you provide screenshots providing proof that you were eligible for reward and that you was not able to claim it.
      this screenshot **** needs to stop, or doesnt this game has logs/database?

Comment

Originally posted by den0ne View Post
        this screenshot **** needs to stop, or doesnt this game has logs/database?
        Can you imagine which size will database and logs will have if every action, item, upgrade will be stored for each character?
        Devs not accept most reports without screenshots and its not something i am willing and can change.

Comment

can not get the missing reward.it is very hard!

playermall is a mmorpg marketplace that connects buyers and sellers of gaming products. we have grown to become a leading eCommerce platform for trading virtual gaming products. 20 years of experience as gaming and trading enthusiasts helps us empower gamers by making trades both fun and easy. playermall will create a new mmorpg currency service standard. playermall is not only a mmorpg game gold shop,it is also your game friends.we are your forever friends
          Last edited by lindaamanda123; 04-27-2020, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lindaamanda123 View Post
            can not get the missing reward.it is very hard!
            No wander i can't get the missing reward of this http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1581865 when i still sent a ticket. There was once i sent a ticket about it, a person replied with "We have checked the server and it’s working fine in our end. All you can do is finish all the requirements for you to collect the said rewards." in the letter.

Comment

Originally posted by R210496643 View Post
              No wander i can't get the missing reward of this http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1581865 when i still sent a ticket. There was once i sent a ticket about it, a person replied with "We have checked the server and it’s working fine in our end. All you can do is finish all the requirements for you to collect the said rewards." in the letter.
              Sorry, i didn't send the ticket for the missing reward in the post one or more days late
              Last edited by R210496643; 04-08-2017, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X