Offers section in recharge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offers section in recharge

Why is the offers section in recharge not working and redirecting back to the cash recharge page ? Is this a bug or is it the fact the devs are that greedy they begrudge players getting 3-5 dia for free a day ?
    Grtz Sporter

Still no reply huh. Silence speaks volumes so i take it that the greedy devs have blocked this feature for good. Goes to show how tight and greedy they really are
    Grtz Sporter

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ree-gold-coins as on this thread it Alkaris said, it been decided to remove free offers.
      Antifreeze
      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

sucking up to the mods again hey anti lmao how much do they pay you for this ????

Comment

Originally posted by Sazvia View Post
          sucking up to the mods again hey anti lmao how much do they pay you for this ????
          Same ammount as they pay you to constantly be whiny on forums
          If got anything personal use pm. No need to spam your saltyness over forums,since you quitted you shouldnt even care .
          Antifreeze

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post

Same ammount as they pay you to constantly be whiny on forums
            If got anything personal use pm. No need to spam your saltyness over forums,since you quitted you shouldnt even care .
            oh so you do it for free lol that's worse than getting paid to, And there is nothing in the tos that says you have to play the game to voice an opinion in forum, But you should know this shouldn't you you seeing as you throw the tos excuse out there a lot. Errr you have read the tos haven't you or do you just use it to make your self look like a big man????? only thing I care about is exposing dev seeds on forum which you so obviously are. All this ** about its the players pc or connection not the game the game is fine lmao only a mod or dev seed would say that **. every one is having issues with the game freezing up or lagging or just being a bug fest, so you and the mods would have players think its all there fault and not the game, the devs are making the mods job harder by telling them to lie to the players same thing you are doing in your replies on some posts. The game is a bug lag fest not the fault of players connection or their pcs add to that the fact the devs are just plain greedy And DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE CODING, JUST ADMIT IT AND STOP LYING TO THE PLAYERS, Support is bad for this game and limited it is now nothing more than a cash cow to develop the mobile apps ooops did I let the cat out of the bag with the truth.
            Last edited by Sazvia; 07-23-2017, 03:03 PM.

Comment

oh so you do it for free lol that's worse than getting paid to, And there is nothing in the tos that says you have to play the game to voice an opinion in forum, But you should know this shouldn't you you seeing as you throw the tos excuse out there a lot. Errr you have read the tos haven't you or do you just use it to make your self look like a big man????? only thing I care about is exposing dev seeds on forum which you so obviously are. All this ** about its the players pc or connection not the game the game is fine lmao only a mod or dev seed would say that **. every one is having issues with the game freezing up or lagging or just being a bug fest, so you and the mods would have players think its all there fault and not the game, the devs are making the mods job harder by telling them to lie to the players same thing you are doing in your replies on some posts. The game is a bug lag fest not the fault of players connection or their pcs add to that the fact the devs are just plain greedy And DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE CODING, JUST ADMIT IT AND STOP LYING TO THE PLAYERS, Support is bad for this game and limited it is now nothing more than a cash cow to develop the mobile apps ooops did I let the cat out of the bag with the truth.
              So far you havent exposed anything rather than being hysteric and thinking more you insult someone more right you get.
              And Reread ToS. Then you should know player willingly signed up for anything how game threat them, with out ever objecting. All player can do is accept as it is with out objection, and make reports and wait patiently- which not many wants to do.
              And its simple truth.
              But yet gain now they act as anything which happens is something unimaginable, yet in ToS everything is backed up.
              Even if game be total bug festival, player is the one to make option , suck it up and play, or leave.
              Even if bugs make loose stuff, game isnt obligated to give anything back. Any sort of comp is just good will gesture from game side.
              And last, but not least- Player own nothing related to game. Not even account they play on, they agreed on that upon playing, so reason to get mad about things which one doesnt own is ridiculous
              So Only thing there is, that you same as few more act as they own something, harsh truth is simple, you for quite time been just saying game is bad,and game is still in place and people still playing, and even recharging.
              And just because i constatnly can proove you wrong with arguments, doesnt mean i support devs, i go by the ToS, which is not the same as supporting devs.
              If anyone would be able to get actual majority in thread to voice opinion, even then noone should expect anything, cause devs keep always final word on anything, but so far its just as i mentioned in earlier posts, 3 out of 100 complain, say they speak in name of the rest of 97, yet none of the 97 even comes and say anything, just keep playing.

So why you act surprised that business works with reason to make profit, yet players by playing agreed to get treated as they get

Antifreeze

Comment

oh so you do it for free lol that's worse than getting paid to
                "You don't need a reason to help people" Zidane Final Fantasy 9. Learned that as a child.

Comment

Originally posted by satanael7777 View Post
                  "You don't need a reason to help people" Zidane Final Fantasy 9. Learned that as a child.
                  lol looks like we have another dev trill noob lmao

Comment

lol looks like we have another dev trill noob lmao
                    Says the person who just argues everyone for absolutely no reason at all. Grow up, please, I beg you find some sense in your posts, if you have anything decent to say we'll be happy to read you... IF. Lol, have a lovely day.

Comment

I will post what ever I want to post, . its not for you to say what I can and cant post you chose to reply and were not asked or invited to if you don't like it move on. you are a walking contradiction falling into the same replies and insults you supposedly do not like so jog on fool ...simple

Comment

I didn't say you can't post, in life people have respect for everyone or they don't, i respect you, but i'll never get respect from you, that's just life i'm afraid.

Comment

Working...
                        X